Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!

340 replies [Last post]
ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

There must be some organisation, so i set final deadline cuz it cant last forever. Hide to ur pocket ur super ego mow. Everyone one from us leaving some important things to play cw, not only u super german. Be a man and play it, not a pussi like u used to be.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Summer FreeZe Cup '2010 !!
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

Chill Happy My point was (and is) both clans broke rules.
(bbs with players amount, f2b with 40 mins delay) So i dont see how can
any from those both clans take WO. Its kinda unnormal. And also i cant
get why dont you want to just play this match?

eu.jeff wrote:

about that, you guy's had PB problems not us, we all the time had 3-4 players on the server to start, you would provide us a REF who wasnt there, we realy tried to play that CW but couldnt because you had someone with PB problems you didnt got us a REF, i started to act lazy because other clans act that way to, why shouldnt I ??? and now all demand a re match vs BBS because they cant get active enough to play in a CUP what they signed in for... btw the cup argenizer couldnt finish the cup so terror took over and now he left E+ who is doing that now ? trickz tried but now everyone is missing with it for there own benifits so i'd rather wont play in the damn cup anymore and just leave this whole damn childish scene :F

go read again kak, who is claiming F2B was 40 min late ? i already told you to do youre homework before posting

something else, if someone has a problem with F2B pls tell here i wanna know how it comes that there alway's problems between us and other clans ?

mow Q [EN]

wow, now u become even rassistic and insultive. gg ascari

just for ur reference, i saw now 3 different bbs on servers, told them all to read there forum, didnt even get a response Happy

[MR.]RIDDLER

I can't see any bbs player standing up for their own clan in this situation - take a hint, they don't give a fuck... so just go with the original plan (da vs f2b) and get this cup finished already.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Do u know who is racist impius? We talked about this already, just leave me alone :F

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

Ohoho, im back. Sorry bo3m, i probably misreaded or just skipped that. My fault. But for me its pretty strange that this info appears only now (like 1 month after "game") It was hidden until someone digged there saw something wrong and asked. Dont you think thats bad? I even couldnt find a thread in ranking about bbs f2b game. Since BBS didnt leave cup (like unique did) i think there should appear a topic with explaination of WO. Otherwise it looks like f2b was 40 mins late (delayed match) so bbs coulnt finish (the info i could get from whole bbs f2b discussing untill my post). Afaik WO cant be ranked, but in cups it plays its role. So if 1 clan takes WO there should appear post where you can see why and discuss it.

Regardz KAkakatsu

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

VENDETTA LEVEE

"you guy's had PB problems not us" ok . i forgot this , cause i havent got any problems..only w8ing... ur right.

mow Q [EN]
VENDETTA LEVEE wrote:

"you guy's had PB problems not us" ok . i forgot this , cause i havent got any problems..only w8ing... ur right.

yea, but there were always 3-4 F2B to start the game. It was us who did w8 that bbs will finally provide a refere, as requested.

NVM, the game will be this sunday at 21 CEST

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

If i am right group B looks now like this:

1. F2B - 6 pkts / 1 match to play vs BBS
2. BBS - 6 pkts / 1 match to playe vs F2B
3. Extreme - 4 pkts / all matches played
4. C4 - 1 pkt / all matches played

So BBS goes to the next round not Extreme.
Winner of war BBS vs F2B will play vs DA , loser vs Mr.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

asc=nub : >

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)