Railonly Freeze League 2012

166 replies [Last post]
stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012

IS in . vote for railmania.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

shady, even if the "fathers" of quake play whatever u say, that doesn't mean we all have to play that or that's the best thing to play. there is soemthing u all around here are forgetting, is fun goddamn ppl, is fun. u all always talking bout reload, aim, acc, skillz and other shit, u totally lost the view of the game, same as all ppl that uses super extra shitty graphix settings just for have mby +1 frag (or wh lulz)...i use max gfx detail, u know why? coz i "sell" those extra frags i'd get for have better view, it's nice to see all maps details and all the rest, i don't throw that in the shit just for 1-2 frags more. so, coming back on cfg, same thing is here, u playing qlinsta won't prove anything, u won't be anyone, u just wasting ur time trying to be or to appear and say ppl plays noob cfg coz there is no skillz in those cfg...rly? so? must be on force skillz cfg? can't be funny cfg? can't we have fun in a game even if it's not super-extra-PRO famous "fathers-playing" skilled technical cfg?? it's spammy cfg, fast, frag easily than qlinsta etc etc...can't be fun anyway? coz cooller doesn't play it?....c'mon ppl wake up..stop talk like wannabe and don't infect the word "FUN"..coz lately this word has changed meaning for ppl around here, seemed it's meaning was "win = fun , famous pro skilled cfg = fun....spam funny cfg = no fun Sad non famous cfg that cooller doesn't play = no fun Crying .........dunno..maybe i remained child in my mind so life didn't infected my spirit with nonseneness...

/
q3fun's picture

I ask the leaders of the clans to vote, what cfg (railmania, RailR, bananarail) they want to play in this league!

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

RSQT - Railmania.

*ZMB*STYL3*
superstyle's picture

i dont understand what is the point, who dont like those config or cup, then gtfo from here, and dont broken ball.
I do not understand why they have to break balls with a useless post..

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

[delete]

alienM
alienM's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

stop incite flame and fire and if your clan don't have nothing to do here, leave topic alone! better stfu, if you don't have nothing smart to say!
ON TOPIC: sneaky will vote last, I hope that is fine! Puzzled

outofhere!
hook's picture

If a clan interested to let me in his clan for that cup then give me a pm!

Regards

Asphyx

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

nuclear'Gatts
Gatts's picture

My clan is new here, i don't know differences between these configs, so we will accept, what the organizer chooses : )

For us, counts the fun from playing together, we will not be squeamish : D
Cheers.

/
q3fun's picture
nuclear'Gatts wrote:

My clan is new here, i don't know differences between these configs, so we will accept, what the organizer chooses : )

For us, counts the fun from playing together, we will not be squeamish : D
Cheers.

thx! Happy