Railonly Freeze League 2012

166 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

If you want stead RailR play railmania or bananarail let us Vote!

I am fine (sneaky is too) with RailR. You don't need change nothing! All respect to you for making this cup, that is enough! Happy
p.s. Like I said, when day comes and I see that some of this new clans sign in to play cw/cup on fast configs I will apologize to that clan for considered them as "pussies and coward to try something from e+". I am sorry for putting them in same bunch where are others. Gl in this cup Nuclear! Happy

equinox
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012
alienM wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
If you want stead RailR play railmania or bananarail let us Vote!

I am fine (sneaky is too) with RailR. You don't need change nothing! All respect to you for making this cup, that is enough! Happy
p.s. Like I said, when day comes and I see that some of this new clans sign in to play cw/cup on fast configs I will apologize to that clan for considered them as "pussies and coward to try something from e+". I am sorry for putting them in same bunch where are others. Gl in this cup Nuclear! Happy

afraid? pussies? or just normal people who dislike something BECAUSE IT IS RETARDED!?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

you forgot narrow minded

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

no popcorn but today got crackers, c'mon cmon Big grin

equinox

ok all 4 clans who plays that cfg signed in. Happy start your cup now and enjoy playing stuff you like and stop whining about qlinsta.

/
q3fun's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

I am whatever. I didnt play this cfg but i am ready to try and test them all unlike some others.
Come on guys dont THINK too much, just sign up and lets have some fun.
Also if you want my opinion we can try out r4e or rr4 which they are something between E+(medium speed rails + multijumps) and QLinsta (only rail), so maybe some from the new clans from other mods wants to try it out because its hard for them to learn so quickly to play with bfg/grenade jumps.

us was difficult play O.S.R.C, but we played!

/
q3fun's picture
equinox wrote:

ok all 4 clans who plays that cfg signed in. Happy start your cup now and enjoy playing stuff you like and stop whining about qlinsta.

stop whining equinox!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

pTs| will not join.

If it would be after summer we would have joined Happy HF to all clans who participate !

/
q3fun's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

pTs| will not join.

If it would be after summer we would have joined Happy HF to all clans who participate !

Summer is really a problem, with 3m same story Sad
But there are still many clans and enough time, to join the league!

alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
pTs| will not join.

Summer is really a problem, with 3m same story Sad
But there are still many clans and enough time, to join the league!

Maybe IS, SF, Mi3, ELITEZ? All those clans played this kind of configs, and some of them still like play it (at least on fws)... Winking