zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

it is funny how millena try promoted this cup. Happy gl dear

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

it is funny how millena try promoted this cup. Happy gl dear

Actually I try to promote everything what is on fast config. Same I would do with r4e09f or railmania! Happy

*shorty

sf in

/
q3fun's picture

thank you /SF/ Happy

waiting answer from:

IS
ELITE'Z

and other active clan!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

I started to write a reply to this, but made it a blog instead to avoid going offtopic.

Ontopic: I dislike fastrail because it makes it easy to get frags, ignores aim for the sake of spamming rail ( in most wars people just spam flickrails or just rails instead of shooting cos reload will be fast enough to hit again) but I will play if the leader of my clan signs us up for this. Thankfully I don't think much reputable clans will play this though.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

/
q3fun's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

I started to write a reply to this, but made it a blog instead to avoid going offtopic.

Ontopic: I dislike fastrail because it makes it easy to get frags, ignores aim for the sake of spamming rail ( in most wars people just spam flickrails or just rails instead of shooting cos reload will be fast enough to hit again) but I will play if the leader of my clan signs us up for this. Thankfully I don't think much reputable clans will play this though.

where authority clan, if he only plays 1 cfg?

I do not like qlinsta because of his monotony and railgun, which stupidly long recharges!

all have their pluses and minuses!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
BOPOH wrote:

I do not like qlinsta because of his monotony and railgun, which stupidly long recharges!

I do not like QLinsta because it kills instantly instead of doing 80hp (or at least 100hp) damage!

And you do realise that "slowrail" is actually the default rail setting on every non-instagib mode in quake, right. So polos, LeXer, makaveli, blue, Jibo, cooller and every single 'father of quake' is playing what you described as "stupidly low recharges"

It's a matter of preference. If me and you would play in osp vq3, cpm, ql duel, excessiveplusN, excessive5, qlinsta (2 maps each), I would easily get more than 200 frags than you ))) Yet I don't like playing plusN, e5 or qlinsta Surprise Please play me so I can get 200 frags more than you in 1v1 )))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

[delete]

/
q3fun's picture

haha lol

/
q3fun's picture

BOPOH wrote:

I do not like QLinsta because it kills instantly instead of doing 80hp (or at least 100hp) damage!

And you do realise that "slowrail" is actually the default rail setting on every non-instagib mode in quake, right. So polos, LeXer, makaveli, blue, Jibo, cooller and every single 'father of quake' is playing what you described as "stupidly low recharges"

It's a matter of preference. If me and you would play in osp vq3, cpm, ql duel, excessiveplusN, excessive5, qlinsta (2 maps each), I would easily get more than 200 frags than you ))) Yet I don't like playing plusN, e5 or qlinsta Surprise Please play me so I can get 200 frags more than you in 1v1 )))

i ready play 1v1 on plusN.cfg, u ready?