166 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
alienM wrote:

thomasyea wrote:
snsktt wrote:
as we don't play this cfg at all Happy

who does?

Is this necessary? You both does I guess, because I see both your clans in this cup. Also I am sure that Connie wanted to say that they didn't played before on this config (not that they don't like it), because dunnO played Rail Trail Freezer Cup 2010, and also mi3 did. DunnO could play last 3 cups on slow configs (whcih was played at 2011 and 2012 - 2 freeze and 1 ctf), but they decided to back and participate in cup which is fast config. Maybe because DunnO have 90% MR (plus clan) players who like plus config (fast with multyjumps) - but maybe I am wrong, nevermind. Also mi3 clan started their e+ career on this config (rr cup at spring 2010) and played many CWs on it before even qlinsta came on this scene. Also mi3 played random CWs this spring vs sNeAkY and wanted to play this config vs 3m clan and maybe vs TwT (not sure). So, I shortly explained you who play this configs (+9 clans more - 3 of them didn't participated in this cup because summer time) and now I hope that on this thread will not be started some kind of flame wars...

Regards, alienM

ure trying to fool urself thinking that ppl actually play this , no lol, its embarassing .

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

the sad point about this "debate" is that technically as good as no one is playing any of these cfgs anyways. even if there were more games of this cfg or that one, compared to any other active game or even e+ in the past its as good as nothing. guess turbo was trying to say sth like this. the big e+ era is over, whats left is a few fun-to-play cups (cfg doesnt even matter to me, also there is a ctf-cup going on on plus-side atm, a gametype that hasnt been actively played in ages, but some ppl just wanted to do this and now it happens, it doesnt say anything about the ctf-activity in this mod tho) and sometimes a fw/cw and im still happy about that.
i guess if u would want a winner on "whats the most active railonly cfg", u should take a look at hiszy servers and thats nothing i would recommend^^
well the second sad point about this debate is that it started with connie saying nice things about the cup without any flameable intention, turbo saying sth similar and poof its gone.

ontopic: thx for the cup, was fun <3
edit: i mischanged league and cup a lot sryy

snsktt
angydee's picture

Let me speak for myself then. I don't play RAILONLY at all. Haven't played it before and I doubt i will play it much more. So if we take that into consideration..we did good imo. It was something new and something different. The best team won! And Turbo, you don't have to elaborate on a comment like that. Just say gg to all teams involved, cause that's what it was. Even you did good!

och en liten, liten runk..

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

gratz to bopoh.
gg all.

Happy

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

Gratz SB u deserved.
thnx bopoh for org.
i miss cw too much.
see u next cups