3M'darkangel wrote:

jesus this becomes more and more complicated :F
better solution is the sea!!! summer Tongue

Translation: F*** this league Smug

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

I doubt Ill play when league starts.

But there are several advices.

Making something new doesnt mean you should make it more hard and complicated.

Quote:
Tie-Map

- ospra3map1 (priority-1)
- overkill (priority-2)
- mario (priority-3)

Tie-Map determined for its priority, priority-1 is the highest:

* if in main matches was played map ospra3map1, Tie-Map = overkill

* if in main matches was played map overkill, Tie-Map = ospra3map1

* if in main matches was played maps ospra3map1 and overkill, Tie-Map =mario

* if in main matches was played map mario, Tie-Map = ospra3map1

* if in main matches was played maps mario and ospra3map1, Tie-Map =overkill

* if in main matches was played maps mario and overkill, Tie-Map =ospra3map1

Wtf if this priority? Rly? Why do you make such big post which only make mess.
We all know, and it was already pointed somewhere, clans can't pick same map which was already picked at game.

So, you can delete "*" and "priority" and don't make us read useless things.

alienM
alienM's picture
Blitz wrote:

what exactly you don't like in this league (i mean about rules and options)? Winking

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Blitz wrote:

Yes I don't like it too... After joining clans you changed cfg and now you want to change maps - it sux. What about ppl who don't want railmania or new map list ? If you want league then don't change settings when ppl accepted old settings ...

And I dont see any vote about this system of tie maps hmm?? He's egoist?

alienM
alienM's picture
Blitz wrote:

Blitz wrote:

Yes I don't like it too... After joining clans you changed cfg and now you want to change maps - it sux. What about ppl who don't want railmania or new map list ? If you want league then don't change settings when ppl accepted old settings ...

And I dont see any vote about this system of tie maps hmm?? He's egoist?

Bopoh asked all 8 clans to vote. Clans voted. Those configs are very similar ones. About tie, maybe is kinda my fault, because I suggested that he should add one little bigger map. Anyway, I think that majority agree about anything, like my clan do, too. I agree that about tie is little complicated now, but is kinda funny (nice) this system - never saw it before, but it not mean that is bad idea... Winking

/
q3fun's picture

FPS, Believe me, everything is simple and easy!

there is Map-List, in which there are even those maps that play as Tie-Map, and their can also play as main-map.

Priority (1, 2, 3) simplify the choice of Tie-Map in those cases I have described (all variants)

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

This priority thing is totally useless anyway. Why isnt it good as tie maps used to be played in cups? If something works why change it? Better ctrl+c ctrl+v an old cup if you cant make a proper one Winking

silence is better than bullshit

alienM
alienM's picture
thomasyea wrote:

This priority thing is totally useless anyway. Why isnt it good as tie maps used to be played in cups? If something works why change it? Better ctrl+c ctrl+v an old cup if you cant make a proper one Winking

This system on OSRC2 about tie map was much more shitty I think. It was long and very useless. This one now can be interesting...

Loxotron

AlienM seems u dont understand why i suggest such system in osrc2 cup. With elimination u rid off hate maps for clans, and one last map is a clearly most balanced cause both clans didnt eliminate it = tie map will be close and interesting.

alienM
alienM's picture
Loxotron wrote:

AlienM seems u dont understand why i suggest such system in osrc2 cup. With elimination u rid off hate maps for clans, and one last map is a clearly most balanced cause both clans didnt eliminate it = tie map will be close and interesting.

but it's very long and not kinda practically. maybe best solution is 3 maps: 1 small (but not very small), 1 medium and 1 big - and both clan have rights to reject one, so map which nobody reject is tie map... but like i said, i like it anyway and anyhow, for me is enough that cup on fast config is finally organized again!