Railonly Freeze League 2012

166 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

Allowed

If both clans want to play 3na3 you can play!

if a clan wants to play 4on4 and the other wants to play it 3na3 need play 4on4!

and the clan that wants to play 4on4 has the right to WO for a clan that can only 3na3!

Why? because the amendment came into force too late!

F1, fair enough! Happy

/
q3fun's picture

last round promises to be interesting ))

alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

last round promises to be interesting ))

only one match in last round can be interesting! Tongue

/
q3fun's picture

Now we can see the three winners!

Among them:

sNeAkY bastards (1st place!).

? dunnO ! and RSQT.

Nuclear-vs-RSQT War decides who will be in second place, dunnO or RSQT!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Congrats SB for the first place on this event its your time now to feel the glory Happy

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

alienM
alienM's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Congrats SB for the first place on this event its your time now to feel the glory Happy

Thank you my president! Big grin
Congratulations to you for 2nd place, too. Anyway, you should be proud, too, RSQT has awesome squad and only you guys won us in this cup (others didn't even won map from us). This cup was really nice thing, finally we got something to play on fast configs. Thanks to organizer, Bopoh, for it. Everybody was bitching around with him and didn't took him serious as organizer, but he made nice cup and nice job. Also congratulations to DunnO for 3rd place, was really nice that after their inactivity time they finally back and participated here. Who knows, maybe we will have this year one more cup on this config... Winking

snsktt
angydee's picture

Congrats all Happy
We are happy with 3rd place, as we don't play this cfg at all Happy
Well played everyone!

och en liten, liten runk..

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012
snsktt wrote:

as we don't play this cfg at all Happy

who does?

silence is better than bullshit

alienM
alienM's picture
thomasyea wrote:

snsktt wrote:
as we don't play this cfg at all Happy

who does?

Is this necessary? You both does I guess, because I see both your clans in this cup. Also I am sure that Connie wanted to say that they didn't played before on this config (not that they don't like it), because dunnO played Rail Trail Freezer Cup 2010, and also mi3 did. DunnO could play last 3 cups on slow configs (whcih was played at 2011 and 2012 - 2 freeze and 1 ctf), but they decided to back and participate in cup which is fast config. Maybe because DunnO have 90% MR (plus clan) players who like plus config (fast with multyjumps) - but maybe I am wrong, nevermind. Also mi3 clan started their e+ career on this config (rr cup at spring 2010) and played many CWs on it before even qlinsta came on this scene. Also mi3 played random CWs this spring vs sNeAkY and wanted to play this config vs 3m clan and maybe vs TwT (not sure). So, I shortly explained you who play this configs (+9 clans more - 3 of them didn't participated in this cup because summer time) and now I hope that on this thread will not be started some kind of flame wars...

Regards, alienM

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012

Im not about the cfg now im not trying to point that its not good. Milena maybe you misunderstood me. There are no fws or such in this cup there was 8games thats all. For me playing a cfg means having more recent wars even public games on it. Yes we played 8games thats not so much. About the old things.. I just wish that there would be that much activity as in older times.

silence is better than bullshit