®O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

56 replies [Last post]
equinox
Re: O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012
triv' wrote:

alienM wrote:

* WHEN BANANAS DECIDED TO PLAY BANANRAIL - YOU, SKULL AND MOWLY SUPPORTED THAT IDEA FIRST FROM F2B AND THEN YOU JUMPED IN, after F2B crushed. WHEN BANANAS GOT SICK OF "spammy fast config" you gave us bunch of arrogants peopel so you have against who to play that "new awesome invention called qlinsta".

instagib rail and a gauntlet isnt realy new Big grin

thats what i was trying to explain to douchebags like alienM, but seems they don't see further than their own nose goddamnit ...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
equinox wrote:

last time jeff got raped by majority on flame thread

tbh, i got a quiting shady and a raging pole, now in my eyes that was a win..

so i asume that i'm still a virgin Kiss

triv'
trivium's picture
equinox wrote:

triv' wrote:
alienM wrote:

* WHEN BANANAS DECIDED TO PLAY BANANRAIL - YOU, SKULL AND MOWLY SUPPORTED THAT IDEA FIRST FROM F2B AND THEN YOU JUMPED IN, after F2B crushed. WHEN BANANAS GOT SICK OF "spammy fast config" you gave us bunch of arrogants peopel so you have against who to play that "new awesome invention called qlinsta".

instagib rail and a gauntlet isnt realy new Big grin

thats what i was trying to explain to douchebags like alienM, but seems they don't see further than their own nose goddamnit ...

they never learned history not even of their "own" mod

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Loxotron

In my opinion you are raging cause cant win a decent team on this cfg, especially new comers from other mods. I bet if they win every new comer on qlinsta, wont be any flame on this forum about "How this config is bad". If some noname team will come and beat rsqt in plusn, you would see the same flame and raging.

You had a time to check the cfg before signing in, so why do you play osrc? If you have so many people who dont like qlinsta and want other cfg - why cant you create it?

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

offtopic

silence is better than bullshit

gaaRa/nqe
Loxotron wrote:

In my opinion you are raging cause cant win a decent team on this cfg, especially new comers from other mods. I bet if they win every new comer on qlinsta, wont be any flame on this forum about "How this config is bad". If some noname team will come and beat rsqt in plusn, you would see the same flame and raging.

You had a time to check the cfg before signing in, so why do you play osrc? If you have so many people who dont like qlinsta and want other cfg - why cant you create it?

no better words loxo Happy
UR GONNA BE IN MY SIG FOR ONE MONTH !!!!!1111!! xD
PS not true