®O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

56 replies [Last post]
Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
Re: O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

Oh no I missed a Clan War again Sad And Again I have to write down about 100 pages with word : " Rayden The Best Leader " Help me please Sad

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
gaaRa/nqe wrote:

wow this is getting boring, don't play it if you don't like it. Admins please delete all these messages(including mine) and congratz to winner Happy gj both teams

IF you like to play this cfg go play QL or create your own community + mod and leave us alone. Its boring when someone CAN'T give money to play on QL servers and Shadyk's events and come here to play for FREE in our servers and our Events. Believe me, we dont need you but you need us. Personally i will erase qlinsta cfg from RSQT server after OSRC.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

equinox
Rayden was here wrote:

gaaRa/nqe wrote:
wow this is getting boring, don't play it if you don't like it. Admins please delete all these messages(including mine) and congratz to winner Happy gj both teams

IF you like to play this cfg go play QL or create your own community + mod and leave us alone. Its boring when someone CAN'T give money to play on QL servers and Shadyk's events and come here to play for FREE in our servers and our Events. Believe me, we dont need you but you need us. Personally i will erase qlinsta cfg from RSQT server after OSRC.

narrow mind #1

D\V/N

GG (althought not my day for railonly) Overkill was really fun Tongue PS: Johnny ..... Straight face

cheers, divin

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@ EquiBANox

I think you are the narrow mind here. Learn to press more buttons in your keyboard, learn to use gaunlet/jumps/crouch, learn to accept others opinion and then maybe we can talk or else go find some money (if your mom gives you) and go play your QL. Happy

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

equinox
Rayden was here wrote:

@ EquiBANox

I think you are the narrow mind here. Learn to press more buttons in your keyboard, learn to use gaunlet/jumps/crouch, learn to accept others opinion and then maybe we can talk or else go find some money (if your mom gives you) and go play your QL. Happy

Don't be ridiculous rayden, i dislike quake live ,and qlinsta is not primary made in quake live, ffs dumb people how don't you understand ? Instagib.cfg was made here a long time ago if i remember right, and its similar as qlinsta, and why you people keep relating quake live with qlinsta.cfg? It is just a weapong config just like your beloved little pluN spam cfg ,and others...

alienM
alienM's picture

RAYDEN GO DIRECTLY YO MY QUOTE FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH! This is something the smartest which I readed on e+ after 3 years of being here... Kiss Big grin

gaaRa/nqe

thats the word bro, I USE YOU TO PLAY FOR FREE, IDIOT, understand now? lool grow up <3
PS yes, ur getting used LOL'ed again XD
and btw ur the narrow minded cuz when we see people playing fastrail on ng we dont say omfg noob thats shit cfg, no we leave every1 playin what he likes, but meh childish community Happy

gaaRa/nqe

sorry for not answering you milena, but ur ignored by me, same as every1 should do in your case

BASTEK
Bastek's picture

gg

- Rail Squad Team
- BNG Team
- Referee Team

eu.jeff wrote:
OR I HIGHER LAYWJER SHADY CHARAKT0R TO DO DEEP ANAL SEARCH INTO LIGHTDEVEL UND TRIVSTaR !!!