®O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

56 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012
equinox wrote:

alienM wrote:
Darky, please, open your eyes! Nobody called them idiots! THEY CALLED US!!!

this sounds like its said either by 5 years old whining kid ,or retarded adult. Which one of them are you ? *whine* he started first bueeeeeeee ,pls

As always, you, blind creature... Where you saw "first, second, last, etc..." comparison! Here is point who ONLY said, but for everyone who look better, that is so obvious... Winking

gaaRa/nqe

oh fala it's useless man don't even try to explain things to such people, but as I said if you don't like it dont play it. Same as you should do if you don't like qlinsta.
Just to clear something out it wasnt 3m who brought us here but we as a clan decided to participate in this cup thats all. Just to clear 3M's name cause for some of you it seems that all they do is wrong. now end of story and enjoy QLINSTA OSRC2 ;]

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
alienM wrote:

I am not crazy, and I don't force nobody. Here is not question about forcing, it's about FOR WHAT YOU ARE HERE! Nobody force us to play qlinsta.cfg neither, but we respect and participate in railonly ranking fully and completely, as everybody should do who is part of e+. I never said for someone who don't think same as I that is idiot or moron and for it's config that is shit or fail,[...]

U was not telling them to leave us? U was not telling qlinsta is shit? U was not suggesting u would beat them up in other config? U was not telling people what they should do? U haven't told u wont be playing with "newcomers"?

Then i must be dreaming because i have read all that written by u. U are ill person...

BTW. haven't 3m offered u a match on ralmania? and u have said u wont going play? by whole past year 3m was asking clans to play any configs, and under yours leadership sneaky refused to play in 95% cases.

So yes i deferentially would like to go play even mario bros config instead waiting whole year for 1 game...

how it is when even yours own teammates laughing out of u?

I am addicted to life.

equinox
animalchik wrote:

Then i must be dreaming because i have read all that written by u. U are ill person...

just look at her eyes on her avatar, can't you see massive amount of envy and rage in them? poor milena, u'r hair will turn gray soon from all that stress u gain while reading and writing here Big grin

gaaRa/nqe

these songs can help ease stress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPgFnRdTcKE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nY9axjaWo

have fun guys, hope you like em ;]

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

Where is ma Popcorn ? Big grin

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
alienM wrote:

RAYDEN GO DIRECTLY YO MY QUOTE FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH! This is something the smartest which I readed on e+ after 3 years of being here... Kiss Big grin

omg Alienm why you always consider that your opinion is the smartest?

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

GG
stay on topic pls.

equinox

last time jeff got raped by majority on flame thread, now analM got her dose of anal xD

triv'
trivium's picture
alienM wrote:

* WHEN BANANAS DECIDED TO PLAY BANANRAIL - YOU, SKULL AND MOWLY SUPPORTED THAT IDEA FIRST FROM F2B AND THEN YOU JUMPED IN, after F2B crushed. WHEN BANANAS GOT SICK OF "spammy fast config" you gave us bunch of arrogants peopel so you have against who to play that "new awesome invention called qlinsta".

instagib rail and a gauntlet isnt realy new Big grin

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage