®O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

56 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

Darky, please, open your eyes! Nobody called them idiots! THEY CALLED US!!!

alienM
alienM's picture
equinox wrote:

alienM wrote:

moron

equinox wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:

moron #2

gaaRa/nqe wrote:

I USE YOU TO PLAY FOR FREE, IDIOT

P.S. But this suppose to be fun for you I guess... so, CMON, BRING THEM MOAR!!!

inFectedpump
sin's picture

gg Happy

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Nice speech up there Fala with insults and everything. Very nice of you calling be Noob and stfu, Master Yoda. Where are the rest? Benedyct? Diablo? Mircwar? etc.... Always the same and the same people attack me but nvm i cant force you or change our opinion or make you better man to stop the insults. This is forum, visual reality nothing more. And believe me at least 80% of the community agree with me because i KNOW ITS THE TRUTH. We cant just hide behind our fingers Happy. You see it also fala but you dont want to accept it.

Where u see i did insulted u? by calling u a noob? ehem... u are one compared to me and that's a fact not a insult so please tone down yours ego and never again speak in my name towards newcomers since u are also a newcomer to me, the newcomer who playing the configs for what i worked and populated here

alienM wrote:

Rayden is person who built nice and friendly clan! That clan was made
from nice people and you have not rights to talk with him like this,
Fala.He was very skilled player when he joined to RSQT (with friendly guys who then wasn't so skilled) and he helped them and made some nice thing! I will always respect that! I don't want to talk where joined some of "rest proud selfcalled e+ VIPs and GODs", because that is just a shame... I will not speak about Rayden's opinion, but my opinion is that this people who came just don't like us. Don't want to play what we play, they are here like Rayden said for free games! Go you dear Fala in NoGhost or better in QL and bring with you some e+ ideas - you will be immediately shoted from whole that community. And what we are doing here? Attacking eachother?! Because some newcomers who think that we are mediocre bunch of idiots? I will remind you Fala how things work in this community last 3 years:
* WHEN BANANAS DECIDED TO PLAY BANANRAIL - YOU, SKULL AND MOWLY SUPPORTED THAT IDEA FIRST FROM F2B AND THEN YOU JUMPED IN, after F2B crushed. WHEN BANANAS GOT SICK OF "spammy fast config" you gave us bunch of arrogants peopel so you have against who to play that "new awesome invention called qlinsta". If you like it so much, leave us alone, go to QL, I am sure that your famous sponsors will give you enough of money to enter in some QL cup and be part of it. Why you guys don't play that config there? You brought here only clans which you can only win (omg is that coincidence). One question: are you so awesome in that config inside ql community, too? Are you? If yes, wish you luck there, and don't blame me, Rayden, Jeff, Bopoh and rest who don't accept this newcomers with full rights!

Yes i have the right to talk this way with him and tone him down, because he went with his words far to far same like u.

alienM u obviously not understanding what e+ is, i was in ng and in ql and in ef and in xb and in iu and in gtx and in warsow and i made some players from those mods come to e+ because those mods are not made to make any configuration u would wish to see and e+ is the mod where u can do anything, that's why it is so good, and if u trying to prohibit configurations varies in a mod witch is made to make as much varies of configurations... holy crap!!! have u completely lost your mind?

And they don't think u are "medicore idiots" but u making it look like u would be "idiot" if u haven't figured it out yet, and no wonder they are not really friendly since of whining and hate u spread.

U cannot tell anybody in here what to do... , but if u think u are in position to, then u are either crazy or a idiot

Quote:
You brought here only clans which you can only win (omg is that coincidence).

Are u serious about? Or u believe in it, like the lies about "1h" u have tried to sell and cover things up? Even when the msn logs proves completely different thing?

I am addicted to life.

alienM
alienM's picture
animalchik wrote:

I am not crazy, and I don't force nobody. Here is not question about forcing, it's about FOR WHAT YOU ARE HERE! Nobody force us to play qlinsta.cfg neither, but we respect and participate in railonly ranking fully and completely, as everybody should do who is part of e+. I never said for someone who don't think same as I that is idiot or moron and for it's config that is shit or fail, but Equinox doing that every single day at least for once. And about your "1h", ask Darky or Zack about it, the first and last person who told me about that is DARKY (told him same on pm, but he insist in his story about Zack). I know what I did, when I came, what I organized. If somebody spoken with my players (mates) behind my back and that one agreed with their propositions (which wasn't official by leader of my clan, a.k.a alienM) that is completely problem of that person! I am only one who take decisions in my clan, if you want get some info about it, ask ME, don't run around and try be smart...

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

Wow. Soon i can write a book from this topic. Big grin GG both. Big grin

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

I'm to sexy to reply

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

Wow u should create a new topic for this "discussion"

silence is better than bullshit

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Where are the rest? Benedyct? Diablo? Mircwar? .

Gayden it's ur fault!!! why u disturb ppl?? i already told u to don't make me angry goddamn!! u are nab don't forget! next time u piss off ppl again i come there n take u for the ears!! NOOB!!

equinox
alienM wrote:

Darky, please, open your eyes! Nobody called them idiots! THEY CALLED US!!!

this sounds like its said either by 5 years old whining kid ,or retarded adult. Which one of them are you ? *whine* he started first bueeeeeeee ,pls