®O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012

56 replies [Last post]
equinox
Re: O.S.R.C. II // Round 7 // R5QT 2:0 MI3 // 22.04.2012
alienM wrote:

RAYDEN GO DIRECTLY YO MY QUOTE FOR AT LEAST 1 MONTH! This is something the smartest which I readed on e+ after 3 years of being here... Kiss Big grin

i got myself a better sig quote Tongue btw, rofl at stupid girl who thinks that childish shittalking by 30+ year old dood is most impressive statement in the last 3 years of being here. Wow

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
gaaRa/nqe wrote:

thats the word bro, I USE YOU TO PLAY FOR FREE, IDIOT, understand now? lool grow up <3
PS yes, ur getting used LOL'ed again XD
and btw ur the narrow minded cuz when we see people playing fastrail on ng we dont say omfg noob thats shit cfg, no we leave every1 playin what he likes, but meh childish community Happy

First of all i didnt insult you ( IDIOT ) so that means you are immature
Second why you came here if you have so friendly and good mod and without so childish and stupid people like we are? Its because of the servers, nothing more and nothing else. The truth hurts haaa?
Anyway like i said to Equinox learn to accept others opinion and dont insult us ( E+ ) because we welcome you, let you use our servers and you insult us of our opinions. GJ

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

equinox

yeah pretty nice welcome with milena and similar people hanging around and conducting her quest of banishing people who came from other mods...GJ

gaaRa/nqe

Didn't I say why I came? let me tell you why then, it's not cuz ur friendly and welcoming community far from it. I came here to compete to the cup. I already cut the stupid (imo) public, playing more and more less e+ cuz u dont like e+ mate not only you the majority of you. you just like a certain type of cfg and ur harming the community in general. And btw, no the truth doesnt hurt in this case cuz I told you I came here to play this cup only and if you wanna put it that im here using ur servers then yes, im here using ur servers playing the cfg I like only, no one can tell me or my clan or any1 that likes qlinsta to play another cfg if we dont like it, the least u can do is not play this if you dont like it. Cheers.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

Close games hope we play revenge someday Winking pls stop this offtopic bullshit

silence is better than bullshit

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

gaaRa/nqe wrote:
thats the word bro, I USE YOU TO PLAY FOR FREE, IDIOT, understand now? lool grow up <3
PS yes, ur getting used LOL'ed again XD
and btw ur the narrow minded cuz when we see people playing fastrail on ng we dont say omfg noob thats shit cfg, no we leave every1 playin what he likes, but meh childish community Happy

First of all i didnt insult you ( IDIOT ) so that means you are immature
Second why you came here if you have so friendly and good mod and without so childish and stupid people like we are? Its because of the servers, nothing more and nothing else. The truth hurts haaa?
Anyway like i said to Equinox learn to accept others opinion and dont insult us ( E+ ) because we welcome you, let you use our servers and you insult us of our opinions. GJ

May i ask U dear sir why u come here? We had enough the kind of your a like people already before u step in e+, please STFU because u are not speaking in the name of e+, if u would like to voice yours opinion then do but do not speak in my name since compared to me u are still a NOOB in e+ and yet u talking like "U" in the person would be the E+

if u don't understand what is e+ and can't accept other community members and treat them like enemies of e+ maybe its going be better if u would search other game?

I am addicted to life.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

rofl Tongue
gg both

alienM
alienM's picture

Rayden is person who built nice and friendly clan! That clan was made
from nice people and you have not rights to talk with him like this,
Fala.He was very skilled player when he joined to RSQT (with friendly guys who then wasn't so skilled) and he helped them and made some nice thing! I will always respect that! I don't want to talk where joined some of "rest proud selfcalled e+ VIPs and GODs", because that is just a shame... I will not speak about Rayden's opinion, but my opinion is that this people who came just don't like us. Don't want to play what we play, they are here like Rayden said for free games! Go you dear Fala in NoGhost or better in QL and bring with you some e+ ideas - you will be immediately shoted from whole that community. And what we are doing here? Attacking eachother?! Because some newcomers who think that we are mediocre bunch of idiots? I will remind you Fala how things work in this community last 3 years:
* WHEN BANANAS DECIDED TO PLAY BANANRAIL - YOU, SKULL AND MOWLY SUPPORTED THAT IDEA FIRST FROM F2B AND THEN YOU JUMPED IN, after F2B crushed. WHEN BANANAS GOT SICK OF "spammy fast config" you gave us bunch of arrogants peopel so you have against who to play that "new awesome invention called qlinsta". If you like it so much, leave us alone, go to QL, I am sure that your famous sponsors will give you enough of money to enter in some QL cup and be part of it. Why you guys don't play that config there? You brought here only clans which you can only win (omg is that coincidence). One question: are you so awesome in that config inside ql community, too? Are you? If yes, wish you luck there, and don't blame me, Rayden, Jeff, Bopoh and rest who don't accept this newcomers with full rights!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Nice speech up there Fala with insults and everything. Very nice of you calling be Noob and stfu, Master Yoda. Where are the rest? Benedyct? Diablo? Mircwar? etc.... Always the same and the same people attack me but nvm i cant force you or change our opinion or make you better man to stop the insults. This is forum, visual reality nothing more. And believe me at least 80% of the community agree with me because i KNOW ITS THE TRUTH. We cant just hide behind our fingers Happy. You see it also fala but you dont want to accept it.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

i suggest that ppl who dislike the qlinsta.cfg dont play it and dont let your clan play it.
ppl who like play spammi cfg, play it!
ppl who like slow rail cfg, play it!

but dont call the new ppl ''idiots'' or smth alike, who come to play in cup cos they like that cfg...since they dont call u like that cos u play Cup games in spammi cfg, and if they did. Its because u started first to talk the crap :]

guys who like to play qlinsta (from ng or ql) they dont like plusn and so on, same as you guys dont like qlinsta.cfg, its easy, dont play it :] same as they do, and end of story.

If there is a cup, please clans that like that cfg join, and those who dislike it dont join.
And if you joined, please stay quiet and end your games, since you signed ''IN'' to play, next time better check the cfg in cup were u sign.

And if you dont see a cup with your ''fav'' cfg, MAKE ONE :] and stop the crap which we do have right now...

will be more fair in that way...since some ppl here think that all are forcing to play qlinsta.cfg ..... when u have a lot of other clans who can play other different cfgs (sneaky clan, twt clan, pts clan, rsqt clan, mi3, is clan, etc), cmon move your ass and creat another cup with diff cfg, make a irc channel for pickup games to play diff cfg, etc etc etc...Personaly, Im ok with the qlinsta and other cfgs, cant see something bad and wrong...ppl just need to learn new things and strafe jumps, then you will like the qlinsta.cfg, same goes to new clans who joined here, try to play diff things, start from smth easy like rr.cfg or r4e09f.cfg, were u can see how works the multijumps and so on...

During past months we recived few new clans 13, panda3, nuclear, nqe, etc... so now ''those who'' want to play qlinsta.cfg can play it with diff clans not same clans as always which we had alredy here, now we have a big selection of diff cfgs, and many clans who can play diff cfgs, dunno were is the problem, let the new comers play what they want and enjoy the game...and use our servers, dont know were is the problem, dont be mind closed.

I repeat, if you dont like the cfg, dont play it...and dont join cups to cry later. Ppl dont blame other ppl who likes different cfgs and diff style of game...

----

gege, sorry for the offtopic....

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway