@ [MxC] 3:0 QAC/23.09.2006

39 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

about what u laugh man?? i didnt writed noting funny Thinking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Vernicht0r

Rank the war and I promise you, WgvD will play wars with clans you never heard of before. And don´t try looking in the ClanDB because you wouldn´t find the clans there either xD And if you want cw with them I have bad news for you. They only like to play with WgvD. You will see how we own the crap out of them. That may be the reason for you will never see them again. So what war we play tonight? oh yes vs. WocB
tomorrow we play vs ThcB and then we play vs omgwtf.

mxc HOW GAY R U ??? wgvd hooligame!!! :(_ !!!

And to say it with my words: THAAAAAAAAAT SUUUUUUUCKS !!!1!!!
gr33tz
Vernicht0r

verhurt Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

QAC is in clandb http://www.excessiveplus.net/clandb/id=890 , you forget that ranking forum is no league neither any kind of competition. If qac wanted to play rw to be known well that's up to them dude. no need to take it bad.
Why don't ask them to play instead of complaining Happy

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

Vernicht0r

ranking is no competition? Then what it is? Why we make it if it isn´t any kind of competition?

Yeah and shure we can ask QAC for a cw, np. It was np for us either to play with clans like EN or ED or ><. So why does mxc not play with them?

And this thing about QAC wanted ranked war to get more known. OLOLOLOL Why should they do that if they play for fun like they said in clanDB.

*QAC*is a clan with Quake amatorial people!We only play for fun!

And a clan who says from itself that its playing only for fun is ok with getting known by playing much on public servers. So was it with WgvD so was it with any other clan.

verhurt Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

Ranking is just to have a view on what is going on between clans, their results, how much they play, who beat who and was it easy or not. There is no reward if you are 1st or last, it's just to know more our community and it helps to get motivation to play more wars. I don't see it as competition personnally but you may see it like this, it's no prob Happy

As far as i know mxc asked already EN and KOD to play they just can't agree about war details, there is also conflicts with X but imo they are open to play Happy

But again man ask qac to play and don't complain cauz a good clean beat a weak clan, ktulu asked me before posting the war if there was prob to post, i said no, there is nothing against in rules, so don't tell me it's just to win easy point, it's not fair to say this.

Anyway, rena will write his point about it here if you want

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow No problem with this CW Happy
Clan should be register in clandb to be E+ clan. What will be big difference to leader of QAC post in tread with E5 clan list ? You have list that you know which clan you can challenge easy... What will be that QAC request to be on list, then will be on list, and then can play CW ?

In BRO we have example when HYPER play against G-UNIT clan and win. After that CW G-UNIT never play again any CW, actualy clan disassebled. Happy Nobody complain on that Happy Trust me, this CW MxC vs QAC will not chenge anything with rank really order. Happy BTW you can challenge QAC as well Happy
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Ktulu!·ED·

should i say Pffff to all that complaints??? and for what? big score?
and if this funwar was a ranked cw what appends?
http://www.q3metalclan.com/index.php?file=Wars&op=detail&war_id=12 Shock

ps: thx rena and bodz

Ktulu!·ED·
Vernicht0r wrote:

Rank the war and I promise you, WgvD will play wars with clans you never heard of before. And don´t try looking in the ClanDB because you wouldn´t find the clans there either xD And if you want cw with them I have bad news for you. They only like to play with WgvD. You will see how we own the crap out of them. That may be the reason for you will never see them again. So what war we play tonight? oh yes vs. WocB
tomorrow we play vs ThcB and then we play vs omgwtf.

mxc HOW GAY R U ??? wgvd hooligame!!! :(_ !!!

And to say it with my words: THAAAAAAAAAT SUUUUUUUCKS !!!1!!!
gr33tz
Vernicht0r

mxc will be happy to smash ur clan one more time. without problems. Happy

and btw, u havent any permission to call us gay, and QAC fight FRAG next week so seem they are an active clan and not like u think a ghost clan. comprì? get it?

Ktulu!·ED·

Quote:
"Vernicht0r"Ranking is no competition? Then what it is? Why we make it if it isn´t any kind of competition?

Yeah and shure we can ask QAC for a cw, np. It was np for us either to play with clans like EN or ED or ><. So why does mxc not play with them?

And this thing about QAC wanted ranked war to get more known. OLOLOLOL Why should they do that if they play for fun like they said in clanDB.

*QAC*is a clan with Quake amatorial people!We only play for fun!

And a clan who says from itself that its playing only for fun is ok with getting known by playing much on public servers. So was it with WgvD so was it with any other clan.

we are booking such wars, unfortunately a big clan just rejected our request.. you are really in the wrong way.