@ [MxC] 3:0 QAC/23.09.2006

39 replies [Last post]
I LOVE WGVD

Quote:
Rank the war and I promise you, WgvD will play wars with clans you never heard of before. And don´t try looking in the ClanDB because you wouldn´t find the clans there either xD And if you want cw with them I have bad news for you. They only like to play with WgvD. You will see how we own the crap out of them. That may be the reason for you will never see them again. So what war we play tonight? oh yes vs. WocB
tomorrow we play vs ThcB and then we play vs omgwtf.

mxc HOW GAY R U ??? wgvd hooligame!!! :(_ !!!

And to say it with my words: THAAAAAAAAAT SUUUUUUUCKS !!!1!!!
gr33tz
Vernicht0r

BOOOOOOOOOO and you RUN Big grin

maybe we do CW MXC vs WgvD Tongue

ADMIN: This user is banned for 2 weeks due to insulting behavior. Ban expires: 13.12.2008.

hooli wgvd

hi mxc, sorry 4 my late answer,
iam verry happy about ur post i cant say it better
u say u want 2 have a cw with wgvd? Big grin but why?????
(thats what i mean )Big grin
i think the only reason is u know u win this war,like the last Winking
but some people told me u never have time 2 play a right cw with a big clan,hmm
great idea:idea: ,may be we should do the same in the future,hihi
-2 learn from mxc is 2 learn 2 win:D

and sorry 2 call u a gay clan, i know many gays and all of them have a lot of decency,its not fair to compare thay with u \:D/

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol Sleepy

^o^

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

Quote:
"Explosive" lol Sleepy

the same

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

KENSHIRO

I see the only clear people are bodz rena and ktulu all others are crazy..What you people think e5 ranking is competiton..you will get prise??? yeah first place you will get ferrari uahahaha...e5 ranking is here so people can play cws by the rules and not to make their own and truble their little tortured minds.. and WGvD VERNICHTOR do you have PMS?? are you ok man? Do we have some problems? if we do please contact me so we can clear them.. we played with ED we didnt yet with en and x..We will are you in hurry or what?..nobody didnt told you to dont play with en x and ed or kod, play with who you want..you have serious problems man..

KENSHIRO

Hooligame i dont know what devil got into you??..Did somebody do something to you or what??..

[ZER]Strahli*
Zer-Strahli's picture

Quote:
I see the only clear people are bodz rena and ktulu all others are crazy..

Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin (only want to laught about this sentence Winking)

Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, APACHE inside!
http://www.zerclan.de
get e6.cfg here!!!

Vernicht0r

Yes kamahl I did have a "serios problem" with your cw. And I told you in my previos posts how Hooligame and I think about that. And that is our point of view and there is no need to talk about it over and over again. And that with the gay stuff were Hooligames words if you haven´t noticed yet. But you know what? I am now OK with the war. I`ve found a way to solve my "serios problems" by giving a god damn crap about the ranking now. Even I know that there is no prize to win but watching mxc climbing up the rankbord by taking on a total new and weak clan annoyed the hell out of me. Since we accepted any challenge of any clan knowing that we gonna lose most of them and not picking out the new and weak ones.

But like I sayd, I don´t care anymore, so no need to discuss this any longer.

greetz

Vernicht0r

verhurt Big grin

Ktulu!·ED·
Vernicht0r wrote:

Yes kamahl I did have a "serios problem" with your cw. And I told you in my previos posts how Hooligame and I think about that. And that is our point of view and there is no need to talk about it over and over again. And that with the gay stuff were Hooligames words if you haven´t noticed yet. But you know what? I am now OK with the war. I`ve found a way to solve my "serios problems" by giving a god damn crap about the ranking now. Even I know that there is no prize to win but watching mxc climbing up the rankbord by taking on a total new and weak clan annoyed the hell out of me. Since we accepted any challenge of any clan knowing that we gonna lose most of them and not picking out the new and weak ones.

But like I sayd, I don´t care anymore, so no need to discuss this any longer.

greetz

Vernicht0r

I think the only reason for your complaints here is JEALOUSITY, since ur clan never won a cw.. so pls go train and become better than mxc, ed, x ed... then u can destroy new clans like we doed.. and be ranked ofc.
you are ridicoulos, and sorry to all for this bad words from me, i must say this.