@ [MxC] 3:0 QAC/23.09.2006

39 replies [Last post]
Ktulu!·ED·

Hi all, b4 posting here cw results i asked bodz if some problems can born about pb disabled, i showed him our result and explained our cw, he said to me itì's ok for ranking, so, i posted resutls here. About the points: mxc play e+ from 14 months, we played pants b4, such results is normal, qac clan play this mod from a month so they havent experience.. that's all. if cw cannot be ranked, np. was nice rank or not.
bb

Ktulu!·ED·
Quote:
[Zer wrote:

Strahli"]a ranked war with a clan who hasnt signed up for the ranking?? Shock
anyway gg

hi, i asked bodz he said me the clan must be in clandb only and no problems during cw... if cannot be ranked np. cya

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

new clan don't need to sign up to play rankwars like pb and pure are no obligation, but strongly recomended.

btw rules agreement topic have been locked since more than majority of clans have accepted it

Once for all guys this rank is not a league, read rules again Winking

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

Muaha very nice match, GG. :roll: Good luck QUC on e5 or e5r Happy

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

i am comfised, this one wasnt a fw??? if was a fun war it dont must be ranked, but if was cw ye Winking, someone of mxc said me that was fw, but hmm, u are the leader sure that u know better if is cw or fw Tongue
anyway gg MxC and QUC Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

*KINETIC*

A very nice result from a new clan. Maybe you should play against >< too Laughing).

QAC, please train more before passing on to ClanWars, you will be free wins for your opponents.

Of course, gg to Mxc. Never play without pb again m8s.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

So, if a clan isn't good... they shouldn't play cws... lol
why not? so they can get experience, what other way is better, than fighting a good clan? we do the same... we aren't good yet.. but we grow up and that just because of fighting against good e+ clans!
We don't care if we have 10 loss in ranking..
it's just about getting better and the fun!!!

Ktulu!·ED·

Quote:
"Paranoid"i am comfised, this one wasnt a fw??? if was a fun war it dont must be ranked, but if was cw ye Winking, someone of mxc said me that was fw, but hmm, u are the leader sure that u know better if is cw or fw Tongue

When i booked the cw with IODIO cl of qac we talked about a FW then he asked me for an official cw thinking that an official cw will make his new clan more knowed (i dunno how to explain better), so was a cw. u mixed NAC fw with this one.

cya.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

Quote:
"mIRKOZ"
Quote:
"Paranoid"i am comfised, this one wasnt a fw??? if was a fun war it dont must be ranked, but if was cw ye Winking, someone of mxc said me that was fw, but hmm, u are the leader sure that u know better if is cw or fw Tongue

When i booked the cw with IODIO cl of qac we talked about a FW then he asked me for an official cw thinking that an official cw will make his new clan more knowed (i dunno how to explain better), so was a cw. u mixed NAC fw with this one.

cya.

can be man Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

KENSHIRO

hahaha oh man ill say nothing i just laugh hahahahah Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin