[Mr.] 2:0 AFT/25.09.07

56 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

I didn't saw this cw, so i dont really know how was it played, but its imporatant to see different between camping and using tactic based on slow moving/owning some rooms. Last time I see that ppl would like to play cw like public server, it won't be really fun, because better clan will always win, however there are still some changes using good tactic. Camp is for me, when someone stay in a corner and wait until someone stay at his crosshair, i didn't really saw anything like that on e+.

Btw, camping won't ever stop on this mod, as long as top clans use tactics based on camp, i won't tell exactly who im thinking about, i think everyone knows.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

mow Q [EN]

oska, why u fix it on other clans? have u no own oppinion?

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

nice game Cool

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

OMFG!! You managed to turn this thread into a effing war!! WTF!!

GG's both. Close games according to the scores.

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

DEESH * DSS
Scorpion-DS's picture

gg

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

gg Both Winking :!: :twisted: Big grin close Tongue

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

oska, why u fix it on other clans? have u no own oppinion?

I dunno what you mean? Whole my post was my own opinion.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

mow Q [EN]

na, u wrote, other clans do camp, because top-clans do camp. so u do look how other play, and u try to clone it, instead u try to train with ur clan tactical movement, to blow camping areas.

because move is really bigger then camp if u move as team, and not everyone for hisself.

but i didnt saw a clan, who has such a good teamwork to realise that, yet.

camp is the easy way to win, if u have a bit of communication in clan, as quick and accurate aimers.

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

we just gave them a bit mercy Tongue

Praw said during the game - "let me know when i can storm them..."

i was rolling on floor. he made my day Big grin

ghost

[camping clan] vs [moving clan]

why [moving clan] cant won against [camping clan] by thier movement? couse they arent beter that this [cmaping clan], and after realizing it that starting to adapt to tactic witch this clan set for them, if they would be beter they would win atacking them and breaking thier defense line once and reape thier asses throud whole map in a moment when they are 1v1 sytuations not 5 camping guys

many saing we did started use camping technics, oh yeah well... on first tdm league there in genx we did picked dm3 and were camping spwning enemies like sheeps and also the pick was couse there is no room to take as whole team and spam camp enters, layter genx picked dm18 as mine sugestion for a war game couse there are no rooms u can spam enters and camp, who did picked dm12 map and cmaped by 5 guys in room where is not inaf place for 2? and why they did that? couse they knowed if they will move they will lose couse they had overlay less skill in 1v1 gaming, why they should move and get lose couse other team wanted make fun on them? bah...

witch is the best map if comes to ko tdm game? not dm6? u know why it is? cose there is no rooms where enemy can group thier whole team and spam camp enters

and ppl start to complain we do camp... sure we do harder and harder nowdays, couse we dont seeying a point to move while losing oponet grouped thier clan in one room and waiting on us then they will camp spam enters, what a gg somebody looked on hyper vs ko demos in final games? dm8? im was aoutothawned while hyper did camped room rail by 5guys it was 1:0 for ko and sytuation was ko 4 vs 5 hypers, all did launghed couse they didnt atacked iven when they had adventage in ppl and they were losing and layter they saying ko is campers clan...

o0 wtf...

we will not go there we wining wot for risk game losing an breaking strong 5 rails terytory to be kiled by random bfg spam...

get a grip.. if u are realy beter u can win against camping clan, but moving to a room witch 5 standing guys is sueside and nobody want do it enyway

want play for fun then play.... u did played to win not for fun that why u adapted to hard things in this game, if u would play for fun u would not do it and still moving freely tried tricki not trained attacks ect ect. why u did not do that...

all u guys can do is complaing...

if there are two clans fighting for important thing they will not risk, they arent playing for fun, its serious and they play serious

if u want realy have fun stop thinking about campers spamers hard tactics and play as u wish...

oponets if they want win wont adapt to what u want do in war, they will pick most dificult tactic for u as they can, isint its obvious ?