[Mr.] 2:0 AFT/25.09.07

56 replies [Last post]
LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

totaly agree with doc, it isnt fun (play and watch) if all camps, e+ isnt camp mod, its fast move mod, but now its starts be campers mod, many clans and many players camp (me too sometimes, but its not fun)

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

mow Q [EN]

2!S had the most fun playing with clans like c4 and mr, because the games where far away from the nowadays typical camping games.

It is not anymore about the best alloverskill, it is meanwhile just all about best camping-skill.

msl
Missile.'s picture
casper wrote:

lol . aft give morph coz he must help aft in 2 mounths . that say scyzor . wtf ! this is e+ not komedy ! maybe dna give marcus or torzelan and he win cw for dna in 2 mounths and back to KO . pfffff wtf aft .
scyzor say " i give morph for 2 mounths coz he win cw for aft and then he back to ds" KOMEDY ! aft cant win and give best plps.
THIS IS NOT CS . dont camp and spam !

Asshole !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

casper

missile easy asshole Happy scyzor say that , not me Happy aft have strong player so ? u can win , why u give morph ? coz morph win cw for aft Happy this is true . scyzor say that Happy

HIDDeN|KIx
kixu's picture

hehe omg nice ;] gg

unique * black

gg Shock

.AFT! ABS
lagerman's picture

This CW were fun me. Maybe Doc has another feelings but I don't care :twisted: I say: gg.
Besides, casper is funny too.

MOORPHEUS * DSS

i joined Aft because i wanted to help them as a coatch not as a player, aft has very good players but they don't have a tactic... dm11 is specific map if u want to win with better clan you have to camp all the time... Sorry Mr for our tactic but it was best way to win with You. Ye it is true that i will back to DS before tdm league... but when i will leave i want to say that Aft is better clan than it was 2 mounths ago

mow Q [EN]

U mean they can now camp better, not play better Big grin

Avalanche
Luqash's picture

we have better map control Laughing