[Mr.] 2:0 AFT/25.09.07

56 replies [Last post]
[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

totally agreed with Skully, it goes more campy and doing it pretty quickly! very sad Sad

F***in camping ruin all E+ fun, it supposed to be faaast! If u wanna camp go play freakin CS. i left CS long time ago coz of loads of camping whores...

BTW we should do something, for expl make more stricted camper alert settings for CW's its bullshit when u can sitting in 1 place for some minutes aiming in 1 door or passage without any problems, - i guess it controverse to general e+ principles... saaaaaaaaaaad...

@topic - well played MR

campers sucked Evil sry AFT, nothin personal

p.s. i didnt enjoyed this cw, no fun at all, and after that i have no feeling of victory, only feeling i threw an hour of my life to the trashcan

**EDIT OMG! u said - we camp also, omg omg omg ur whole team was on Guardposts with only 2 enters and spamming doors LOL i killed some1 on Gposts and then rape him 3 times more around all map, coz he was unlucky and didnt spawned on Posts and i didnt sitting in the corner lol

casper

lol . aft give morph coz he must help aft in 2 mounths . that say scyzor . wtf ! this is e+ not komedy ! maybe dna give marcus or torzelan and he win cw for dna in 2 mounths and back to KO . pfffff wtf aft .
scyzor say " i give morph for 2 mounths coz he win cw for aft and then he back to ds" KOMEDY ! aft cant win and give best plps.
THIS IS NOT CS . dont camp and spam !

.AFT! ABS
lagerman's picture

Wow, this topic about campers is useless. Comparing q3 to cs is lame. Is camping disallowed? Tongue
Don't be ridicule. This discussion is meaningless.
Bye

tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

ggs, aft is going to be stronger and stronger

true true ;]

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture
.AFT! ABS wrote:

Wow, this topic about campers is useless. Comparing q3 to cs is lame. Is camping disallowed? Tongue
Don't be ridicule. This discussion is meaningless.
Bye

All stupid campers saying always "U can camp too" or "Is it disallowed"
I DON'T WANT!!!!! it's a fast mod and its all about having fast fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not camping nor fishing lol

and discussion is super-mega-uber-meaningfull, coz this CW was meaningless! i was so pissed off Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

next cw vs AFT (hope not soon) - i better will drink beer with my friends or go somewhere with my girlfriend Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

kek

1. we used to have fraglimit back in the day. It was ok but ppl still camped so going back to that will not solve anything.

2. 1s of anticamp is madness.

3. gg both

Avalanche
Luqash's picture
+DoctoR+PHC wrote:

All stupid campers saying always "U can camp too" or "Is it disallowed"
I DON'T WANT!!!!! it's a fast mod and its all about having fast fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not camping nor fishing lol

omg, sorry doc that we want to win =.= and camp is the easiest way to do it

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

doctor why r u so agressive towards aft ???
did we do something awful ??? U say that u don't like campers,
so do I but this is how aft starts to win and I have to do what is good for my clan.

btw... if u were in agony playing with us, than why didn't u disconnect and let the other mr. play ???

okinex

gg all Happy
nice done m8s
sry i wasnt there next time i hope ill be there Smug

A friendly guy called Linus Torvalds didn't hide behind Gates and Windows.

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

Grrr!
Plz try to understand that all this not about WIN it's about FUN !!!!!!!!

u wouldnt be rewarded by money if u win niether death penalty in case of lose...
and i'm so agressive coz many clans camp, but AFT camps 2 times more then others.
try to obtain 50-60% avg. acc. and u can win without any camp Tongue

the easiest way= camp=no interest=no fun= main objective failed...

we won but no feelings of that coz it was boooooring like s**t

and btw if 2nd map wasn't dm17 i surely would left...

the easiest way= camp=no interest=no fun= main objective failed...