L8 :: EVOL 2:0 -C4-/03.12.2006/RANKED

72 replies [Last post]
EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Arrow

@Wax - Please wrote here explicite that you refuse -1 point penalty against C4 and 300:0 per map or confirm acceptance. What I read and understand what you wrote you are against earning 600 difference without fighting and punishment -1 point against C4.

well if the rules say that we earn the frags for the rules being broken and that's how it ends then i'm happy to gain frags for the team. But I don't like getting frags we didn't earn, if its deemed that pan could play (amendment of the rules) then i would rather that out come and not gain free frags.

maybe a fairer out come is no punishment for C4, but EVOL get a free pass on the clan of our choosing...... Tongue well ya got to give it a try haven't you Happy

back to reality, it just feels unfair somehow.

I am giving my view of things, if EVOL thinks i'm not acting is the best interest of the clan, which in some ways I'm not, I would go with the will of EVOL

edi

ghost

im wonder about one thing, why refere dont take eny actions to prevent this sytuation ?

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
ghost wrote:

im wonder about one thing, why refere dont take eny actions to prevent this sytuation ?

I don't think he could have known, unless the ref does a whois for all players, and whois isn't totally accurate.

i wasn't aware until this thread, all i know is i was thiking who the hell is this DES guys and why he so hard to frag Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Well, i wouldn't want all of C4 to suffer over this little misunderstanding. We won the CW anyway, no need to further punish the little explosives, imo.

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

Faith didn't know. Pan's clan was dead and he was clanless. he even didn't use his nick anymore, so i annouced that Des was accepted into -C4-, the name he had started using. i thought it is his businnes to annouce his name changing. so Faith didnt know about anything

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

wtf you trying to tartaros. a peacepipe and a chill pill, we will all go in to perpetual catatonia Happy

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

as far as I understand the rules, the setup is to prevent clanhopping during the league to reinforce a certain clan

e.g. HARD would join WASP for 1 fight and then decides to re-join SWE again.
(like RAGE did 1 time)

It this particular situation, where Pan was not even in a clanleague - as discussed - and plans to stay into C4 because unfortunately Burn is dead, I think the rule is not applicable

...even more now Evol accepted the situation, but this should not be necassary.

I think DES can also play in future wars, without the 3 matches on hold

In any case a new member should be introduced to the refferee, so "problems" can be eliminated before the war.

Kx

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

ok just to clarify in case its needed. EVOL wishes no penalty for C4 I know its not really up to us to decide, but just so you know our opinon Happy

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

GG boys and gals Happy

Too bad the rules aren't written to be simply followed but to be bended and questioned... Common sense should be enough?
The rules a good! Read between the lines.

Thing is the rules as is, are so to speak bendable if u want to... There will be more issues later when things heat up, trust me. Been there, done that!

Kickz, is it really ok to bring players in perhaps just for this league? There is no need for clan hopping!
If this is really OK, I hereby, as co-leader of EVOL, officially invite MR and PLAYSTAR to join forces with EVOL for the rest of this league!

Imho NEW members should be OK but NOT to participate in ANY leaguewars!
Clanrank has no such limitations... Or?
Its hard to write rules that is both fair and still countable (this league lasts 4 quite a while so some clanswitching is unavoidable and perhaps this should have been foreseen?).

Also, this DES thing brings another issue... is it OK to switch teams if you simply rename? Cool to sneak? This player was announced on the site a few hours in front of our game. Imho good enough... But cool?

I see DES point in trying to do a new start... but still... Such things will be revealed sooner or later. Pan was probably hoping for way much later, then Mad came along and spoiled things. Mad... ofc he gets upset! If u hadn't made the post I, like most, would also have done a Wax -> Worried

Sorry Pandora.box!, my first and still biggest E+ role model, but I must agree with Mad on this.

Hat off to Faith for setting the foot down!

EVOL will not request a penalty on this as Wax already stated and leaves it to the leagueadmins to decide, but who knows if (God forbid) we had lost?
Most probably the same...

BTW... LOOP isn't in EVOL anymore but has joined HYPER on Nov 16

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !