L8 :: EVOL 2:0 -C4-/03.12.2006/RANKED

72 replies [Last post]
pandora!box

unfortunatly for you - its all according with rules. sry. and now leave me alone as its the reason why I changed a name and hoped it will last hidden for some time as I dont want to have in common anything with most of e+ ppl. This also considers u mad. I wanna just play.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I honestly couldn't care less why you shifting clans and nicks, dude. But rules are rules. I think one of the organisers should clarify this.

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

as Obelisk said, Pandora's last match for 2!S was 5 rounds ago, and moreover, Pandora's clan Burn, started 18 oct abd didnt participate in the league. so pandora's very former clan is BURN. check this out:

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=9997
or
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=10017

BURN started 18th oct and there Pandora was all this time, all the rounds from his last cw for 2!S on 18 oct. and in the rules there is nothing about punishing players who were in the clan which participated in the league, left that clan, went to the other, was there more than 3 rounds and decided to join a new clan, which participates in the league. i have never broken any rules in here and i'm deeply interested in making the community work properly and fair.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Aite, fair enough :salute: Well, don't blame me, blame not clear rules Thinking

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Obviously league rules wroters wanna achive that one player have to make break of 3 runs if chage clan. Mad are confused as I am to, because is not quite clear reading rules. Anyway let conclude this little discusion in "bona fide". All is clear now. I got that rule when see ENTER play for SWE against WASP.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

it woud be a problem if Pandora was in Burn only for 1 or 2 rounds. in that case imo he shouldnt play in cw in the 3rd round for -C4-.

i was so sad after seeing what you wrote that i forgot to write:

gg

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Aw, come on, don't be like that. As i wrote, i really do like C4, imo it's one of the coolest clans around with great people in it. I also don't have anything personal against Pan (altho it feels it's not a mutual feeling..). And to be honest, i think that whole clan switching restrictions are totally unnecessary.

As Rena said, i was just confused by the unclear way that rule was written. :oops:

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

but according to your interpretation, if a player X starts the league for the clan A, leaves that clan, is clanless for 10 rounds, joins other clan that participates in the league ha can't play. and imagine the situatuion that you tell him, that HE MUST PAUSE FOR 3 ROUNDS, BECAUSE HE LEFT A CLAN THAT WAS IN TEH LEAGUE. and it wouldnt be important if that was 10 rounds ago Thinking

imo the aim of the lawmakers wasnt that Sleepy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

How would i know, eh? If a rule leaves room for speculation, it's the fault of people who came up with it. That's why, and i hope you've noticed that, didn't say "OMFG, C4 TOTALLY BROKE TEH RULEZ, BAN FTW!!1!", but pointed out i wasn't sure if everything was in order. Happy

EVOL.DIABLO
pandora!box wrote:

unfortunatly for you - its all according with rules. sry. and now leave me alone as its the reason why I changed a name and hoped it will last hidden for some time as I dont want to have in common anything with most of e+ ppl. - buuuu I thought u love me:(