72 replies [Last post]
CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

GG :twisted:

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture

according to the rules c4.des supposed to have a pause (coz he started league in 2s) even tho he didn't play since round 2.. the rule is still obligatory

Even tho I <3 C4 - same rules apply to all ;/

As for this particular game, ill leave it to EVOL's Representative to decide

1. Evol wins the game as WO [c4 -1 pts in standings].
2. Leave it as it is.

As for the next games Pan/Des has a penalty [2 more rounds]

@ enter-x issue

Enter has no penalty, since in the day of the league start he wasnt a member of any clan participating in league.

@ demos attached

pandora!box

thats fucking nonsense

bah im out of this crap game [edit] => (league)

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

ok all is good !

edit: emm maybe I should post right away and not go grout my fireplace in-between composing and posting Happy

personally i have zero issues with DES/pan playing in the match. I know its in the rules but how much of an issue is it? he took a good break, can the rules not be amended in certain circumstances as the league continues, I cant see much of a problem in changing clans, maybe if people started clan hopping more than once.

not trying to stir anything up its just my opinion and I understand the value and importance of the rules.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Pan, bez paranoi O.O Żadnego WO nie będzie, tylko dwa mecze przesiedzisz, i to wszystko...

EVOL.MOTO
rotor's picture

do u feel good acting the god faith? Big grin take it easy Winking

Pan, on christmas u can play again Big grin Santa Now go to the corner and stay there, bad Pandora:)

peace Winking

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Pan mate dont be angree on Faith he just must follow rules. Winking I personaly havent anything against your playing for C4 in this CW even in case that EVOL lost that CW, but it is only my personal opinion not EVOL official. Also I am preaty sure that Wax as EVOL leader think same as I. Happy EVOL dont need -1 panalty against C4 and 300:0 for EVOL per map. Happy

@Faith - Please be flexibile ( be Flex one Happy ) you dont need to punnish Pan with two games non playing league. Happy You offer EVOL to decide what will be -1 point penalty against C4 and 300:0 per map, that is possible penalty against C4 and Pan on that way Happy Why punish him twice ? :roll:

@Wax - Please wrote here explicite that you refuse -1 point penalty against C4 and 300:0 per map or confirm acceptance. What I read and understand what you wrote you are against earning 600 difference without fighting and punishment -1 point against C4.

@Pan - Cheers up. I am sure that you dont play in case that you know this what Faith wrote here, but you did not konw that before CW. That rule obviously I understand on one way, MAD on other, you on third etc.... Now i all clear about that rule.

So, I call for peace pipe as Wax suggest.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

so my m8s play this war for -1 point Crying

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
*stoffel* wrote:

so my m8s play this war for -1 point Crying

Nonono, no way! Wax ain't gonna take the WO (else i'm taking a hatchet and buying a ticked to England :twisted: ). It's just that Pan will have to sit out the next 2 matches, and that's it.

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

@Pan - Cheers up. I am sure that you dont play in case that you know this what Faith wrote here, but you did not konw that before CW. That rule obviously I understand on one way, MAD on other, you on third etc.... Now i all clear about that rule.

but becasue it wasnt clear Pan is punished, as well as the whole -C4- Thinking
imo if somethign that isnt stated explicite in the rules that it is forbidden and if it is reasonable - is allowed. but it seems that akwardly written law is more important than logics. what can i add Sad

now EVOLS, all is up to you