46 replies [Last post]
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Ye cya on arena TVL Big grin

ye

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
^freak.bnt! wrote:

P.S. for all ppl (specially 3 tvl here). Don't be excited when U don't know details Happy

Im not excited. I just said what I think. I dont know more details but that's why I didnt say more detaily post.

Nothing is impossible

KatipaN
katipan's picture

what doing main diferences ? imo cfg - plus e5 e5r e6 e6r
so i want see player only in 1clan for 1cfg Happy like u all i hope
true it sounds funny, if it will be extreme situation - Acari DS - plus, KoD - e5r, FUC - e5, TVL - e6, EN - 6r

problem is league in this case
imo in each league must be defined rules about players and clans, but e5/e5r/e6 ranking is cfg hybrid where is hard to define it fair
If match DS vs EN in e6 cfg is ranked in e5/e5r/e6 league and match KoD vs RKT is ranked in e5r league, so Ascari can't play for KoD in e5 e5r in this e5/e5r/e6 league ? We can reply - Yes BUT... No BUT...

Each KoD player have specified his cfgs which he plays only for KoD. For prevent this 'Ascari situation' we will never join again to mix cfg league like e5/e5r/e6. Just to leagues where only 1 cfg is defined.

mow Q [EN]

uff, katipan, i have the "impression", that u misread what i wrote.

problem is not e5 : e5r or e5r e6 or e6 : e5, Problem which "can" but not must arise ist "bro/plus : e5/e5r/e6.

Fazit:
Ascari can not play e5/e5r/e5-wars for DS and no bro/plus/deex/etc-wars for kod.

but he can e5/bla/bla for kod and bro/bla/bla for DS.

This is all.

Man u guys are so complicated.

The "eventual" problem is so bro/e5 and not something else.

Why u guys think so hard, if it is better to think the easy way.

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

+1

blablabla

^o^

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® KOD 2:0 RKT/16.09.07
KatipaN wrote:

TVL - e6,

no way Happy

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

KatipaN
katipan's picture

Yes is easy way calling just e5 and bro parts in e+

But bro part seems to be in agreement for plus cfg and in e5 part isn't same situation, e5 is markedly splited for cfgs. Something must be changed. Too much diferent cfg we have and that name is starting with 'e' letter doesn't mean that is same like e5.

imo, just imo - e6 is too far from e5 and plus.cfg too, maybe e6 is more 'bro' cfg than 'e5'

Is nice activity try keeping e5 e5r e6 in one comunity, because with split we will miss players, but with this cfg disagreement u will see still many locked threads and 'bad stuff'.

U must see this disagreement, so this easy way 'e5' and 'bro' isn't so easy, adding link to my old survey about e5/e5r/e6 cfgs (u all can update it if u changed opinion and u know still passwd Happy results r dynamic linked) http://kod.robots.cz/e5survey/results.php?by=regclan

True iam talking bit outside from topic, i can agree that now is 'e5' and 'bro' rule for one clan, which we have accept for now with Ascari. Its already solved i see. I wanted more talk about diferences in cfgs and where r borders btw e+ comunity parts. I already spoken with some ppl that we must make just 1 cfg in 'e5' but many from them said me from their experience 'isnt possible because we will not find agreement' and thats true Sad so configs e5/e5r/e6 are really too much different for calling it 'one e5' group

My time is too short for make here this long posts, so i hope u will understand which is my point of view. For save my free time i did survey mentioned above. Imo it's solution how to get easy way, still hope that ppl will take this results to their mind Happy

*KINETIC*

Katipan, I don't think this is such a great idea. In fact, the way it is now it's ok to me. If there would have been over 50 clans, I think that your idea would have worked, but it's impossible when e5 community is made of 15 clans. For example ><plays>< or ZER or others).

It is a bit weird indeed that the battle for the first place is between a e5 clan and a e6 clan, but this is something less important.

There is one more argument to why the rankings should stay this way. It's because the difference between these configs is in fact very very small. We like to think that if the sg damage is lowered by 10, it is totally another config. So wrong. The difference between e5/e5r is just the rail, which is a lot more important thing than the difference between e5/e6 configs which is the switch time and 3 more damage added to the mg. Come on guys, it's not such a big thing.

I agree that for players who only switch weapon for killing e6 is senseless, but this does not mean it's totally different. I've been playing this config for 3 years and I don't see such a big difference. In fact, these 2 configs are the same to me, to be honest. I feel like e5 and e6 are more alike than e5 and e5r in terms of gameplay (that is medium gameplay, not insanely ultra fast switch gameplay).

I do not blame those who like to switch, it's something you can do in e5 and if you don't like e6 because of this, I think it's ok not to play it, but to say it is shit and totally different is totally not true. Can we get along, please? I think it would be interesting to start a sticky topic about this where clan leaders will agree on a solution so this stupid talk will end once and for all. For example, if the majority agrees to create 2 distinct ladders, ok, so be it, if you really enjoy playing in a 4-clan ladder. On the other hand, if the majority agrees to have a common ladder, then all e5 clans will be ranked in the same ladder. Anyways, there's been too much offtopic in each cw topic about this.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

'ASH

Nice post Kinetic.

KatipaN
katipan's picture

Kinetic if u have power for keeping 'e5' good luck, still will be here offtopic iam sure. I prefer funy games with few clans than crying ppl after fw cw or any game about 'switch mg rail noobs...'

*KINETIC* wrote:

It is a bit weird indeed that the battle for the first place is between a e5 clan and a e6 clan, but this is something less important.

There is one more argument to why the rankings should stay this way. It's because the difference between these configs is in fact very very small. We like to think that if the sg damage is lowered by 10, it is totally another config. So wrong. The difference between e5/e5r is just the rail, which is a lot more important thing than the difference between e5/e6 configs which is the switch time and 3 more damage added to the mg. Come on guys, it's not such a big thing.

I agree that for players who only switch weapon for killing e6 is senseless, but this does not mean it's totally different. I've been playing this config for 3 years and I don't see such a big difference. In fact, these 2 configs are the same to me, to be honest. I feel like e5 and e6 are more alike than e5 and e5r in terms of gameplay (that is medium gameplay, not insanely ultra fast switch gameplay).

I do not blame those who like to switch, it's something you can do in e5 and if you don't like e6 because of this, I think it's ok not to play it, but to say it is shit and totally different is totally not true. Can we get along, please? I think it would be interesting to start a sticky topic about this where clan leaders will agree on a solution so this stupid talk will end once and for all. For example, if the majority agrees to create 2 distinct ladders, ok, so be it, if you really enjoy playing in a 4-clan ladder. On the other hand, if the majority agrees to have a common ladder, then all e5 clans will be ranked in the same ladder. Anyways, there's been too much offtopic in each cw topic about this.

Your opinions about e5 e6 diference iam not sharing with u.

i writen in previous post:
imo, just imo - e6 is too far from e5 and plus.cfg too, maybe e6 is more 'bro' cfg than 'e5'

And i didnt said that e6 is shit, iam not shamefully to e6 ! In my posts isn't somewhere writen that e5 or e6 is bad, just because u know me, u know that i like e5. I just spoken that cfgs diferences (big or small) r roots in opinions splited 'e5'. U more comparing here e5 e6 diferences, but this is not solving 'offtopics' u just forcing e6 as e5 cfg. We all have choice, play e6 or no. Like to e5 we can say yes or no.

Finished for me, isn't free time for it. U know my opinion, i can't discuss still here about, if u want something to do for better comunity, i think u should listen ppl, follow stats u must see it in.

from e5/e5r/e6 clan members only survey

I like e6
25.9 % (14) Yes
20.4 % (11) -
53.7 % (29) No

I want league with more configs in
16.7 % (9) Yes
33.3 % (18 ) -
50 % (27) No

I want play e6 (in league)
25.9 % (14) Yes
11.1 % (6) -
63 % (34) No

54 plp isnt much but this sample already giving us good information, 63% ppl from this sample dont want play e6 in league, i dont know if they see big or small diferences in cfgs, i see just that majority said NO to e6 in league.