KOD 2:0 RKT/16.09.07

46 replies [Last post]
^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

E6 is E5 or E5r?
Don't think so.

This league have no place for E6 so np if Gohan play...
Don't stick e6 to e5/r community cause' it isnt the one :twisted:

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

it's not the 1st time i say that e5 ranking should be split into 3 ranks e5, e5r and e6...

mow Q [EN]

lol, e5 (named as subject) is name like bro for the group Happy

split would be not that sensefull. u play not much wars even right now. Maybe search a more comon name? (maybe E+Pants and then E+BRO, really dunno) (what u do if there is an e3 war, or if e7 is made by someone, or e5rxyzblabla)

but not my case, i am not in e5 anymore, just sometimes if i have time for an e5r war with EN.

Like i said, i just wanted to name the problematic.

Anyway, I hate the small-check thinking from "E+Pants" Big grin, you must stick together, if u like each other or not. Which config u play, is just up to you, but u should stick together and stop that small-check thinking. "E+Pants" Big grin became already small enough.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

the difference mow is nearly everyone play only plus cfg in bro part whereas you'll never see kod or tvl playing any e6 map.
I think also that there is big differences of clanskill between various e5 configs. As much as there are differences between ctf / tdm-tag clans.

mow Q [EN]

that doesnt matter, u r anyway 1 community (how evil u are in any case doesnt matter). The problems (barriers) are just in ur brains and personal. E+ does offer so many possibilites, i wonder why people are so dickheads with ranking then. (i would be personally also open for put all in 1 rank, if there would be a sensefull way)

At least my point of view.

I wrote already its up to the clans which config they play. But splitting, with such a low number of cw's isn't that good idea (imo).

Anyway, it is up to U, NOT to me. I just share my thoughts beside my first intention.

(In my thinking it is good, that bro-wars are still named bro-wars. If the owner of a company changes "for example", the company-name, stays the same, usually, the new owner adds just new and fresh knowledge)

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

I dont think it would split the community to have different ranks. I'm more for a strict comparison of clanskills rather than everyone in the same rank and as a result rankboard doesn't mean really something.
However i think also that there is not enough wars to do specialized ranks depending on configs. But it might changes with these new leagues created.
Bro part has the "luck" to be quite agree about a commun config and to have much more clans than e5s. That's why same rules might not be totally adapted for both bro and e5.

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

the difference mow is nearly everyone play only plus cfg in bro part whereas you'll never see kod or tvl playing any e6 map.
I think also that there is big differences of clanskill between various e5 configs. As much as there are differences between ctf / tdm-tag clans.

100% agree Winking

Now we can stop this little offtop chat and wait for next matches Happy

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
^freak.bnt! wrote:

E6 is E5 or E5r?
Don't think so.

This league have no place for E6 so np if Gohan play...
Don't stick e6 to e5/r community cause' it isnt the one :twisted:

THIS is E5 RANKING (e5/e5r/e6/e6r config)

if ASCARI plays for DS and DS play in E5/E6/E5r ranked war he cant plays for KoD as Gohan

EN vs DS is ranked war - than this match cant be ranked

TO VODEVIL

I can go to FUC/McN and plays on E6 config RANKED WAR ? think moore intensive Big grin

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

excessive ranking contains ranking in three actually configs: e6, e5 and e5r. And one player cant be in one e5 clan and in one e6 clan. Ascari is in e6 clan and in e5/r clan so I think this match shouldnt be ranked.

Nothing is impossible

Kefir
Impact's picture

omg nice one playng for 2 clans in one (almost one) cfg ok it it was on bro and e5,6(guy in one bro and one e5 clan) i can understand but on e5,6 thats idiotish move and match

EN vs DS cant be ranked

or if they ranked its f unfair shit so i go play for "rtk" match vs a kod on e6 and after it im still in tvl and thats match are ranked that non sense

... Shock

Look for my BFG at Space Station