KOD 2:0 RKT/16.09.07

46 replies [Last post]
*KINETIC*

Kati, I was not saying that you are the one with 'e6 is shit', man, I was just quoting what others say about e6.

Also, I did not state that more people love to play e6, it's just whether they want to be ranked in a common ladder or in a separate one. If you guys want this community to be split, I guess it's ok. Like I said in my previous post, you can choose whether to have 2 communities or 1, the main point was to make up our mind once and stop offending eachother.

And I know you very well Kati and would not say something against you because you know how to come up with an argument and not just to flame senselessly. I'm just trying to see whether there is a solution to this or not.

Maybe we should split this thread?

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

KatipaN
katipan's picture

No split this thread Happy I don't see solution already so i says split 'e5', if we can't using cfgs in accordance.

And Kinetic i too wouldn't say something against you, u r good man which thinking more about than flame Happy

Sriam
Sriam's picture
KatipaN wrote:

I like e6
25.9 % (14) Yes
20.4 % (11) -
53.7 % (29) No

I want league with more configs in
16.7 % (9) Yes
33.3 % (18 ) -
50 % (27) No

I want play e6 (in league)
25.9 % (14) Yes
11.1 % (6) -
63 % (34) No

hey kati how old is this vote?^^
if it was something where i could vote than im sure i voted f2 to e6 but nowadays i like e6 , and im sure that some others changed their mind too Winking

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

f1 for kine.. splitting such small community as e5 is totally retarded, e5/e5r/e6 cfgs belong to e5ranking bcoz they r similar - they r regular excessive likely, and thats it, thats the reason why they r in same ranking/community, so thats how ranking should work (be more flexible to make every1 happy), its called 'e5rank' coz e5 is main cfg here. About league or something i agree that it should have only one config and its up to organiser which he will choose and that will depend on how many ppl will participate (thats what ur statistics r for kati). So keep things as they r now i think they r pretty good ;]

mow Q [EN]

Most people who have something against e6 have something against it, because they think, EN is responsible for that config. Not because of the gamestyle on the 1st place.

I did read all the discussion about e6, and summa summarum, it is not because of the gamestyle on the first place.

I dont play e5, e5r, e6, because they are all shit "to me". But i know them all.

Katipan, you have imo a very limited point of view.

KatipaN
katipan's picture

Mowli, each one we have limited point of view from own opinion.

For me isnt e5 e5r e6 just shit in example, i see diferences.

And this is not limited point of view that ppl dont like e6 for they meaning about EN responsibility ? Whatever u reading, majority ppl r in game, no on forum Happy

btw now i was played cw kod vs bnt in e5r league, how many players, which came from plus cfg there played ? Watch screenshots when will be thread created and we can talk there if e5r is far from e6 or plus cfg.