hrzn
eu.jeff wrote:

Wasnt 1 of the cases Wallhack?

never use wh

hrzn
Blitz wrote:

And don't forget about these situations from other leagues Happy

1)
We left the tournament is not on its own will. We did not have the required number of players in the clan to continue the tournament. I believe that this is force majeure. (I am not leader, just player). If you provide proof that I was not on any game or leave it prematurely (and bad behavior), I agree with that.

2)
I do not know what it is (about TWT), I'm not a leader, I'm just a player. If it is my fault, I agree with that.

3)
There were cases when during the game went 1 player. The reason for this - parents forbade play (about NEXUY). And there was one case of a Kuperon, he led the entire clan. Once again, I'm not the leader of the clan, I'm just a player.

Now tell me, what is my fault?

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cheater-report-discussion-0?page=62#comment-359871

After so much time of denying it i think it's first time you admit to autoshoot on the forum, too bad no one cares anymore )':
So many ((ex) cheaters) not on a leash here and anti-cheat not being able to detect a lot or giving wrong kicks.
Anyways, your behavior should be already enough for a trillion and 3 bans Big grin

hrzn
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cheater-report-discussion-0?page=62#comment-359871

After so much time of denying it i think it's first time you admit to autoshoot on the forum, too bad no one cares anymore )':
So many ((ex) cheaters) not on a leash here and anti-cheat not being able to detect a lot or giving wrong kicks.
Anyways, your behavior should be already enough for a trillion and 3 bans Big grin

Hi bro Big grin

** jumper

.[]F* in

EUGEN
Re: InstaGib Freeze Tag League 2015

Only one day stayed, hurry up who has not yet submitted an application to participate!

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

If Jeff announces tonight that there won't be any CA league because of the lack of clans, then can you count .PW* in too? I know it's a bit late, but still...

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

PR!NC3SS*
DiNa96's picture
KOMBY * MU wrote:

If Jeff announces tonight that there won't be any CA league because of the lack of clans, then can you count .PW* in too? I know it's a bit late, but still...

'SLNC~ too!