InstaGib Freeze Tag League 2015

107 replies [Last post]
RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Loxotron wrote:
But as soon as you will see how attack is effective on slow rail, you will rethink your strategy. And as you said there are many players on e+ who likes to go aggressive into the room with bfg, nades.. so they will understand pretty soon that they can even do it without jumps just by running in, such cfg benefits the attacking style.

Also i think it one of the configs where actually good teamwork can outplay the aim, so teams who wants to train and show some decent result have a better chance here than on fast rail.

Basically you are saying that who camps the best as a team can win the idiots who rush in a room with only 1 rail shot and minimum 4 enemies Smug

I have the feeling that youre trying to sell a already used condom here...

as i understand it its more about teamwork. you dont run into a room alone, you go with your team, mb from different entry points or from the same and trade frags, works very well in ftag and also in tdm. if you manage to take the camped room, you can start to rotate through the map with your team and enemies will be in a disadvantage as long as you keep rotating. but its also kinda the same in plusn, if you play proper teamwork. outmoving enemies will always work as long as you dont rush in blindly. mb just watch intels last game vs slnc on cpm14, i think we did exactly that pretty well.
just realized i didnt address the slow railstyle at all, well, i think what i said translates onto any cfg. slow rail is certainly not campier.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: InstaGib Freeze Tag League 2015
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Loxotron wrote:
But as soon as you will see how attack is effective on slow rail, you will rethink your strategy. And as you said there are many players on e+ who likes to go aggressive into the room with bfg, nades.. so they will understand pretty soon that they can even do it without jumps just by running in, such cfg benefits the attacking style.

Also i think it one of the configs where actually good teamwork can outplay the aim, so teams who wants to train and show some decent result have a better chance here than on fast rail.

Basically you are saying that who camps the best as a team can win the idiots who rush in a room with only 1 rail shot and minimum 4 enemies Smug

I have the feeling that youre trying to sell a already used condom here...

as i understand it its more about teamwork. you dont run into a room alone, you go with your team, mb from different entry points or from the same and trade frags, works very well in ftag and also in tdm. if you manage to take the camped room, you can start to rotate through the map with your team and enemies will be in a disadvantage as long as you keep rotating. but its also kinda the same in plusn, if you play proper teamwork. outmoving enemies will always work as long as you dont rush in blindly. mb just watch intels last game vs slnc on cpm14, i think we did exactly that pretty well.
just realized i didnt address the slow railstyle at all, well, i think what i said translates onto any cfg. slow rail is certainly not campier.

Thats only in the best case when you have a team of try-hards who play versus less stronger clans.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

want a classic kickass cfg ? instaunlagged.cfg | v1

Loxotron

Jeff, the tops teams in many other mods played attacking style and won, and with my team RW in efreeze where i have started to play, we have won the teams with stronger individual players by performing the attack style and good teamwork.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Jeff, the tops teams in many other mods played attacking style and won, and with my team RW in efreeze where i have started to play, we have won the teams with stronger individual players by performing the attack style and good teamwork.

Go away cigan there was only one best clan there - nuclear (nqt) : > Happy

hrzn

ban amg? ban kuperon? ban teq? Fuck rank rules? приколисты)

hrzn

let's do everything by the rules. you're saying that I misbehaved at previous tournaments. at your disposal there are demo games. provide proof of my bad behavior, and if you prove let me give an official ban. according to this post for you this is not difficult.

p1atinum

Why would i waste my time to prove obvious?

boo

/
q3fun's picture

twt in if:
1. teq unbanned
2. we play only in 19cet
3. vs intel we play with xp_antiwallhacklevel 1 Big grin

EUGEN
Re: InstaGib Freeze Tag League 2015
/ wrote:

twt in if:
1. teq unbanned
2. we play only in 19cet
3. vs intel we play with xp_antiwallhacklevel 1 Big grin

Read the above rules if you agree play if not ....