InstaGib Freeze Tag League 2015

107 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

Ok, we [TwT] in! but we can play only in 19cet, probably only 3x3... maybe teq can play?

hrzn
/ wrote:

Ok, we [TwT] in! but we can play only in 19cet, probably only 3x3... maybe teq can play?

it is rank turnament? i not have rank ban. i can play all games in twt squad. but i not want to play this league. because organizer idiot.

p1atinum
hrzn wrote:

/ wrote:

it is rank turnament? i not have rank ban. i can play all games in twt squad. but i not want to play this league. because organizer idiot.

My dear, lovely, retarded friend Teq, what is your fucking problem ? Yes, you may not have a rank ban, but just to avoid problems with you caused of your shitty and immature behavior, we decided to ban you from this event. By the way, why do you worry about it if you don't even want to play this league, to me it's pretty simple - if you don't wanna play then don't play, nobody forces you. Simple as that.

And even after you asked me in such a friendly manner to unban you, i still think no. Happy

Also, stop writing to Chester that you pooped in his mouth. He's not even from intel, so i don't even know why you're mad at him lol.

boo

p1atinum

Mkay so we decided to extend the deadline anyways, so if any clan is doubting to join they will have some more time to think. Also PW don't be afraid and sign-in. Tongue

boo

/
q3fun's picture

But how do you catch cheaters? Or you allow them to participate in this event, and do not see this as a problem?

I remind, punkbuster outdated, and MVD's not accepted as proof...

p1atinum
/ wrote:

But how do you catch cheaters? Or you allow them to participate in this event, and do not see this as a problem?

I remind, punkbuster outdated, and MVD's not accepted as proof...

Don't worry Bopoh, i got this... FBI will be tracking all the players, so we'll be sure that nobody is cheating and you could sleep at night without worrying about it!

boo

hrzn
p1atinum wrote:

hrzn wrote:
/ wrote:

My dear, lovely, retarded friend Teq, what is your fucking problem ? Yes, you may not have a rank ban, but just to avoid problems with you caused of your shitty and immature behavior, we decided to ban you from this event. By the way, why do you worry about it if you don't even want to play this league, to me it's pretty simple - if you don't wanna play then don't play, nobody forces you. Simple as that.

And even after you asked me in such a friendly manner to unban you, i still think no. Happy

Also, stop writing to Chester that you pooped in his mouth. He's not even from intel, so i don't even know why you're mad at him lol.

You wrote that I stopped writing to Chester? I spoke with him only one time and not at my initiative. This he wrote to me. I'm sure you think you're right. As for my bad behavior, describe a single case of my bad behavior in any tournament at any CW at any FW? I doubt that you'll be able to do it (demo all cw aviable). So your words "teq banned" in this post, I think it is not appropriate. Аnd about Kuperon I agree with you, every game he abuse opponent. And try me now disagree. As for my words "idiot, etc." I believe I have the right to respond to an insult to insult me.
Yes, this story started when Eugene was trying to win CW vs AMG by WO, with 2 players and inviting as ref Dinsy. Yeah, it did not work, now you want to punish me) Good luck.
It is a pity that sometimes rank administrators are passive in such things.

p1atinum
hrzn wrote:

<...>

cool Happy

boo

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

how many times were you caught cheating teq , i forgot , was it 2 times ? or 3? , i think if admins would care more you would be perma banned from all events from now on.

hrzn
3m'genesis wrote:

how many times were you caught cheating teq , i forgot , was it 2 times ? or 3? , i think if admins would care more you would be perma banned from all events from now on.

I got caught one time I used autoshoot. After that I never used cheats. I was banned for 3 years and my playing without cheating, I proved that corrected. What kind of 2 - 3 cases, you say? Tell us) I do not know what I did wrong to you, maybe you just hater?