Freeze Rail League 2016

161 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

so I guess is best of three rounds ? and ones tied play tie breaker?

Jabs
Re: Freeze Rail League 2016
  • Loosing 2 games by WO in a row will succeed removing from the event.

Are you talking about this?

Let's say WASP is scheduled to play Clan A this week and Clan B next week, and WASP plays neither cause they decide they didn't have time, they get a WO for each game and get removed from the event.. or are you asking something else?

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

Welcome back, Jabs.

On board since August 2007.

Jabs

Ha ha, just wanted to answer this question..

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Dont worry sk. Your clan will be soon ass kicked out from this.cup, u just met sweet clans

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Dont worry sk. Your clan will be soon ass kicked out from this.cup, u just met sweet clans

I wish forum admin finally realizes how a bad image you make on this community and how many people you push away with your straight up insults, blasphemy and defamation for e+ when most everyone else is trying to make the best out of it. I wish ppl would stop pitting you and wake up to the fact .

ps. you can go ahead now and say you just got beef with me , but in fact it doesn't matter because ive learned from this community even ur clan that ur a full of crap persky firecracker. I can know picture why ex American portion of e+ died so radically.

it was funny when u begged me on our fw 2days ago vs slnc to invite you in teamview because even slnc was not adding u , and I told you to stop talking to me and u replied 'que pasoo..' ? what happened ? . . .

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

bax is a relentless troll since ages, one can not just ban a bax xd
Oldies learned to ignore him, newbies might get some serious brian damage while playing on same server xd but on the other hand ??what newbies?? on e+??

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

I wont even brother to answer to sk, his brain is plenty of shit and dont get my ironies to him, anyways i laugh at you in short words sk, u started tl brother me since im back here again about 1 week, but another wannabe, solve your brain storm

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Oldies learned to ignore him, newbies might get some serious brian damage while playing on same server xd but on the other hand ??what newbies?? on e+??

Funny I thought I finally shut him up, I guess he got vibes from ur post terror Happy , hes the reincarnation of a big dookie
Baxter swimming in q3dm8 with his boyfriend Sleepy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

Funny I thought I finally shut him up, I guess he got vibes from ur post terror Happy , hes the reincarnation of a big dookie
Baxter swimming in q3dm8 with his boyfriend Sleepy

Boyfriend? That would be bigbob or Diablo?