p1atinum wrote:

k we're done, Intel is out of this spamfest

RageQuit? Big grin GL Happy

p1atinum
/ wrote:

p1atinum wrote:
k we're done, Intel is out of this spamfest

RageQuit? Big grin GL Happy

nobody from our clan seems to enjoy this kind of cfg with 1 ms rail reload speed

boo

/
q3fun's picture

Yet I think it is RageQuit... I give time to think again before the end of the week.

/
q3fun's picture

Jiva, can you declare a cash prize for the first place!
This will be a good surprise Big grin

p1atinum

the only few left active players in Intel are not diggin this cfg, it's been a fun ride first two cws maybe, but now, meh... nabs running at you holding mouse1 and you dieded, but we don't mind other people playing this cfg if they like it tho

boo

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

So intel is out of the crap? I mean cup...

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

p1atinum
3M'darkangel wrote:

yeh, we'll have to pass this one, so now congrats with the 1st place []F Big grin

boo

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
p1atinum wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

yeh, we'll have to pass this one, so now congrats with the 1st place []F Big grin

ignorants... I didn't like any of your campy config events, yet I played till the end, call it honor, dedication or support for clan and scene, one is obvious Intel hasn't got any of that

ps: and i don't like this cfg either Smug it's random railspam and bfg jumping parody Love struck I would like to see some events with configs simillar to instaunlagged without multijumps, bfg, grenades and with vq3 physics... but i guess I'm on e+ so u gotta play what is played here or look some place else

Loxotron

Terror, why haven't you still tried overfrag quake live cups, it is what you have described above Big grin.

And even though this cfg sux i could continue playing but i think the decision was made after last cw enemy team haven't showed up. Delays and no shows are the bitch of this mode, haven't seen a single cw that has started at certain time.