Freeze Rail League 2016

161 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIXERX
Loxotron wrote:

Terror, why haven't you still tried overfrag quake live cups, it is what you have described above Big grin.

And even though this cfg sux i could continue playing but i think the decision was made after last cw enemy team haven't showed up. Delays and no shows are the bitch of this mode, haven't seen a single cw that has started at certain time.

None of my business really, but I was a referee of Intel vs. SLNC in round 1 which was scheduled at 20:00. I was on server 19:50, SLNC was on server 19:50, Eugen came alone 20:10 and kept saying 'wait' for half an hour. After ruling WO to SLNC, they after all decided to wait for one more half an hour and CW started around 21:15 if I remember right. Not mentioning how long it took afterwards to actually play those 2x15 minutes.

Personally I hate delays, as everyone who played with/against me knows, but I don't really see your clan going by example. I have to agree with Terror, now there'll be more gaps and cancelled results because you suddenly don't like the config that you knew the league would be played on. The same config that runs on servers where Eugen is an admin and Platinum regularly plays. And by the way, it's round 4 and you know already who's the winner? If you want the community to respect you, try having some respect too. Then maybe people would care more not to let opponents (and referees) spend 3 hours of their day at two 15 minutes long maps.

Chester

)

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Freeze Rail League 2016

super uncool , Sleepy . come on and u got great plusn players. . config might be bad but resembles plusn a bit . o well, and btw put aside score table is mainly about having fun playing with all clans ..

Jabs

hardly, this cfg has one damaging weapon as opposed to many..

p1atinum
[MR.]MIXERX wrote:

[The same config that runs on servers where Eugen is an admin and Platinum regularly plays.

Played like 5 or 6 maps in the past month, but oke.

boo

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Terror, why haven't you still tried overfrag quake live cups, it is what you have described above Big grin.

And even though this cfg sux i could continue playing but i think the decision was made after last cw enemy team haven't showed up. Delays and no shows are the bitch of this mode, haven't seen a single cw that has started at certain time.

I'm concidering playing quake live railonly, but for now I'm in wpierdol and we are participating in e+ event... Simply don't have time for more than that at the moment. Also e+ feels like home, quake live is totally new people and I like playing amongst friends.
And I agree about delays and enemies that are not showing up. This is generally lack of respect and this is why I'm not gonna organize a single event on e+ anymore. Also I didn't know that this is the main reason why Intel is leaving event. I understand it and that is a good reason, although complaining about cfg is not.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Noobs. Just cuz intel cant camp and put headphones volumen to the max. Always said: a clan managed by an idiot, will just happen this always. Anyway, terror is right, even if he sucks more than fabio under my desk, u should end cup like "gentle clan" have best railers in ur clan doesnt make u smart or gentle, just retarded

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

This cfg is ok, so no campers, u can hit and u can be hitted, ur not inmortal, this is most of people prob: Im inmortal i cant be hitted, fuck he killed me i quit cup

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

EUGEN
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Noobs. Just cuz intel cant camp and put headphones volumen to the max. Always said: a clan managed by an idiot, will just happen this always. Anyway, terror is right, even if he sucks more than fabio under my desk, u should end cup like "gentle clan" have best railers in ur clan doesnt make u smart or gentle, just retarded

ahahha retardo, idiot you, you can't download the demo, so much time ))))

Loxotron

I have said my opinion about the delays and for example i have showed up always in time and notice these shit delays as soon as first time came here, and all other players from other mods/games noticed it as well.

Basically i have joined this league only because of supporting some of my clan mates, we have a successful cups run on the quake live Overfrag for several seasons with config that i like so e- is not my home for sure. Honestly people should stop joining the events cause of the pity to this mode and maybe some of the issues will disappear.

If there will be some decent event in future here i might come and call some other players from quake live for example but at this moment more realistic that you move to us and as i see on publics some amount of e- players have already did it. We have a big variety of clans skillwise there so its not hard to gather team and join and receive lot of fun as instagib player.