Freeze Rail League 2016

161 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Freeze Rail League 2016
echooo ^ wrote:

it is written that you are inactive in your clan page, but in general clan status is active in clan database Waiting

switched now to inactive, problem solved Happy

echooo ^
echo's picture

ffs! is back for this league Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
cml wrote:

echooo ^ wrote:
it is written that you are inactive in your clan page, but in general clan status is active in clan database Waiting

switched now to inactive, problem solved Happy

ty cml .

/
q3fun's picture

Created two servers
[LT] 194.135.89.249 27960
Sirius-CTF-War-Server
[DE] 78.47.234.122 27960
noname
password war
ref leagueref

JIVA wrote:
what servers ?
i hope not only Lithuania

In this case, it's just a golden middle, where ping for majority of members of our community is satisfactory. As soon step aside and appears dissatisfied, for example Eugen or Genesis (albeit he already was not happy).

I will answer why was made an additional server in Germany. In case dispute over the choice of server to resolve the conflict you can play your cards on different servers.

It must also be good for separate people (kompressor, shadowknight etc.) for which ping 130 - 150ms is joy on excessiveplus

JIVA wrote:
what servers ?
>> Bengal-Tiger CTF <<

We can add your server, if you give me rcon-password, i must check settings. On this issue write me Private Message

echooo ^
echo's picture

we have tried german rail server yesterday and it is ok Happy

Loxotron

By the way is it possilbe to set com_maxfps 250 as legit value as well? i think lot of players used to it on quake live and would be able to set the same value.

/
q3fun's picture
Loxotron wrote:

By the way is it possilbe to set com_maxfps 250 as legit value as well? i think lot of players used to it on quake live and would be able to set the same value.

This question must be considered. If who against tell about it.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
/ wrote:

Loxotron wrote:

This question must be considered. If who against tell about it.

let set com_maxfps to "60", so that all the poor laptop/notebook players have equal chances with all those having 250 fps with ultra Hz refresh Tongue

/
q3fun's picture

When i use 250fps sound of footsteps slowing (impression that the reduced speed walk), how this is affects the physics of the game?
And whether it can affect gravity? With 300fps i can jump higher than with 125fps...

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Loxotron wrote:

200-250 if possible f1