Freeze Rail League 2016

161 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
** jumper wrote:

First of all. Old Friend its full of 3M players bc 3M (clan) dont play anymore. When we creat OF Agile,Podle and Ulti start play for us and never was a problem for others organizer of the league. Why u make problems? If this is problem for u then delete us from the league....

You right, this not a big problem for league, just your attitude this is big problem for our community generally...

echooo ^
echo's picture

ffs! is out - we are inactive, i'm sorry

/
q3fun's picture
echooo ^ wrote:

ffs! is out - we are inactive, i'm sorry

This is sad Sad I hope you will be play for other clan in this league. GL!

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
Re: Freeze Rail League 2016

Skillz out

/
q3fun's picture
stylish wrote:

Skillz out

it was expected Happy GL!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
/ wrote:

** jumper wrote:
First of all. Old Friend its full of 3M players bc 3M (clan) dont play anymore. When we creat OF Agile,Podle and Ulti start play for us and never was a problem for others organizer of the league. Why u make problems? If this is problem for u then delete us from the league....

You right, this not a big problem for league, just your attitude this is big problem for our community generally...

As a former rank mod I have to agree with bopoh, right now rules are being ignored (by another former rank mod xd hi darkangel) and it's ok because e+ is small community and we all know eachother but still... is it really so hard (darkangel Tongue ) to change 3m status to inactive?

Jumper Smug już wiem od czego wziął się twój nick xd fikasz do każdego na internetach Smug

** jumper
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Jumper Smug już wiem od czego wziął się twój nick xd fikasz do każdego na internetach Smug

Do nikogo nie fikam... a z moja ksywka wiaze sie zabawna historia jeszcze zza czasow q1 Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

/ wrote:
** jumper wrote:

As a former rank mod I have to agree with bopoh, right now rules are being ignored (by another former rank mod xd hi darkangel) and it's ok because e+ is small community and we all know eachother but still... is it really so hard (darkangel Tongue ) to change 3m status to inactive?

but im not the mod, and it clearly says in there 3m status is inactive, ppls problem is they dont knowhow to read xd

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

/ wrote:
** jumper wrote:

but im not the mod, and it clearly says in there 3m status is inactive, ppls problem is they dont knowhow to read xd

xd i didn't check xd my problem is that i'm to lazy xdddd my bad

echooo ^
echo's picture

it is written that you are inactive in your clan page, but in general clan status is active in clan database Waiting