EURO 2008 - Handball

46 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

topic cleaned?

i mean, i was 3 days away, but i still c heavy stuff in here!

However, i played 11 years handball and i can say, denmark deserved the victory, since they play currently the best handball. anyway, germany is missng !6! people, but i guess they would have lost denmark anyway and the last game for 3rd place was an humilation i must admit.

however, i wonder why rena is not behaving concerning to his uber-age.

sry, i am just in my pubertary-time, so please exuse my post.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Chill, Mowler. Orange hats etc

I watch about 30 minutes of the game, from where Croatia started off with 4:0 to Denmark equalising and leading till i got bored and switched the channel. Tongue

I was really impressed by the Danish goalie, same like Foksie. The guy is a scandinavian Spider-Man. Surprise

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

1) Croatia rocks at sports

Just wanted to clarify that before i start my trolling

Is this another "we're in the 1/2 (or 4/8/16) final of a sport 80% of the world dont know about and a further 19% dont care about?

What's next?

"We're in the finals of the pig-wrestling world cup"
"Tractor racing"
"Who can lick most cd's in the space of 4 minutes world cup"
"International "which man with a moustache can shout a borat impression the loudest while standing one-legged on a cardboard box" world cup? Big grin

just kidding, i still havent lost the feeling of sport so i understand the importance of such an event, it's just the sarcastic bastard in me can't stop Sad

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Denmark deserved the win.End of story...we can go on and on about details,and how croatia was missing 2 key players (Dzomba and Zrnic) and how Ivano Balic didnt have training for 2 months and was decided in the last second that he goes to euro.Day before our team went to norway he said he cant play,that he will stay home,he changed his mind in the last second.He went to a bio-medicine expert who healed him before the euro,he was all injured like all our team and he was voted 2 times i think for best player of the game plus best goalscoarer of the championship.But we wont go into details,mmmkay?

GG denmark,gg hvidt,u r not from earth.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
. wrote:

Denmark deserved the win.End of story...

"but"

. wrote:
we can go on and on about details,and how croatia was missing 2 key players (Dzomba and Zrnic) and how Ivano Balic didnt have training for 2 months and was decided in the last second that he goes to euro.Day before our team went to norway he said he cant play,that he will stay home,he changed his mind in the last second.He went to a bio-medicine expert who healed him before the euro,he was all injured like all our team and he was voted 2 times i think for best player of the game plus best goalscoarer of the championship.But we wont go into details,mmmkay?

lol croatian guys, accept to loose without providing a book of excuses.

Yeah sad for tsonga but djoko was a bit better this time Happy it still a good result considering the overall tournament Happy

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

lol croatian guys, accept to loose without providing a book of excuses.

And why do u think that those are excuses? Mow started to go into details about missing players,so i just continued in the same manner.Those are facts,plain facts.I said denmark was better and deserved the win,and hvidt was amazing on goal...do i need to bold it up for u or use the max font size available?

We lost to denmark 2 times allready and first time it was pretty bad,they confirmed that they are at the moment a better team...period.