EURO 2008 - Handball

46 replies [Last post]
kek

just forget i said anything, brick wall springs to mind...

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture

Final score DENMARK : CROATIA - 24 : 20

WP Croatia! GG Denmark!

Until the next time...

:salute:

gl to our team, they looked like someone tortured them for 2 weeks ...so many injuries, bruises and cuts...great score, 2nd in Europe, considering all that

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Congratulations to Denmark, you deserve it to be champ. You beat us twice. But judges make this game ridiculous, that is a shame indeed. Two consecutive our regular goals are judged as make it from paint... Slow motion show opposite. That really make bad shadow on this finals, so our coach can't stand that judgment... ad we was punished twice with 2 minutes, and what was when Vori was alone in front of goal ? Big grin That he got 2 miniutes. Regularity was pretty questionable. That is a shame. Will be much better that judges was really judges, they was actually stars of this game what prove that they did not deserve to be judges in this finals.

Madbringer you have more then 6000 useless posts thats speak about you clearly, you put your nose everywhere, get a life and then you will don't have need to live on this forum and don't use nationalism etiquette so easy because that is serious accusation.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Smug

1) GG Denmark, best nation when it came to team this time. Croatians..well, don't blame the referees please, rather blame your coach for being so damn dickheaded.

2) GG France, i knew you'd beat us again, but that high Shock Still i think it was best nation when it comes to individuals..sadly not much teamplay. But great players, Karabtic, Narcisse, Omeyer and Abalo....

3) GG Djoko Smug Hm, Bodz ??? Tongue

4) Rena, was the shit you were talking about orange one? And did it wear a hat?

Regards,
Absti Cool

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
EURO 2008 - Handball

I'm gonna go ahead and post before this gets the lock treatment, I guess Dea made her point. I can't see anything wrong with taking pride in ones team sucesses, although I can't really relate to it any more (you should have seen me when I was fifteen, now I'm just cynical Winking).

To make a long story short, I retract my previous statements.

kraster
kraster's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

To make a long story short, I retract my previous statements.

damn first time i hear/see on this forum smth like this Surprise . gg Tongue

ot : erm Rena, stop insulting..(cant say grow up cause u are 50 already:Evil

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Man that was one intense match.

Huge respect to Denmark, they proved they are the best in europe at the moment. Even if we somehow managed to score a win, i would still claim they are better.

There was some really insanely nice handball being played in the final. Its a shame awfull refing diminished the game. And i dont mean awfull only at Croatia, during entire first 20 or so minutes judges were making awfull call on Denmark.

Why isnt there a handball version of Colina? Smug

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
EURO 2008 - Handball

Good match indeed, been awhile since I followed handball closely (have to admit I was the most interested during the golden Swedish years) but I really enjoyed this tourney;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFjcEs5nI8 Grattis Juten Happy

Btw, thanks rena. Appreciate it.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Oh and Absti, i dont blame the refs for Croatia loosing. I blame the Dannish goalkeeper. He was a fucking God on the goal, imo the best player of the finals BY FAR.

I blame the refs for ruining what was otherwise beautifull handball.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kek

topic cleaned, take other issues via private means of communications.