EURO 2008 - Handball

46 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
We did it ! We beat the France ! Now we waiting for Germany or Danmark in final !

What a stress game ?! What a science fiction playing. OMG how good and smart Ivano Balic is. France play excellent, but we deserve this win !

Clash of handball titans ! In case that France beat us, will be fair to. Huh, what a game !

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Bah defeated France AND the judges. Some of the worst judging i seen in a while (of course only against us, as usual).

gg Cro, we deserved it.

Um Absti, you were saying something? Tongue

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

dea
Dealinha's picture

polish judges.....what can u expect from them? Big grin
yea, gg cro and i hope we gonna get gold tomorrow Cool

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

another game where england didnt make it to the group stage Sad

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
RONiN wrote:

lol didn't know they played that here.. No offence, but I think handball is a bit gay Big grin

lol, im just a bit bitter about croatia beating england in football

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

RONiN wrote:

lol didn't know they played that here.. No offence, but I think handball is a bit gay Big grin

Handball is one of roughest sports ever. French guys really beat up hell of our asses literally. and I wrote this seriously, no joking. Happy

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

Big grin

i especially bought such a "TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT"-thingy, dont know how you call it ^^ (those gas-cans [can you say that? xD] that make noise) that some russia fans used "against" the england-fans xD

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

tsonga will venge us Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

tsonga will venge us Happy

Eheheh. xd

I wish that guy all the best in the final, he REALLY impressed me in the semi vs Nadal. Fucking well played! Djokovic was lucky Federer did not work enough on his stamina before the tourney, and was clearly exhausted when playing vs him.

(Djokovic is Serbian though, so i dunno if it can be called revenge if Tsonga wins Tongue)

Ps. Handball IS gay ;p

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

1) Fucking denmark Big grin [whine]so many injuries for GER and then that last minute goal :([/whine]

2) GG Cro...still didnt expected that...seems yours teamplay won over France individuals once more, as we did last year... still France in handball is like brazil in soccer for my eyes...best players, worst teamplay..

3) Djokovic will leave Tsonga without any chance...what he did vs Federer was just amazing...that game was tennis at its absolutly best! But right, maybe Fedex wasn't that well prepared, still Djoko deserved to win..he will beat Tsonga too (Australian Open has somehow since years a underdog in finals oO)

Regards,
Absti Cool

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

oups nice input mad, i thought he was croatian Happy maybe that's why rena didnt do any thread about australian open lol

it will be a tough match anyway, finger crossed for the frenchy

edit for absti who is not wise enough to see who gonna win hehe. You probably know that tsonga did also an amasing match against nadal, i wonder if u saw it ?