EURO 2008 - Handball

46 replies [Last post]
dea
Dealinha's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

kek wrote:
I wonder why every time Croatia wins a game in some sport, a topic is made informing us all about it. Imo it's getting zZz-ing.

Nevertheless gg i suppose.

True, this martyr/underdog thing is seriously getting boring. I could, theoretically, be posting every sport/result which Sweden with a nine million population excel at (which are a quite few mind you) but I don't because it would just feel silly.

Nevertheless, good game. France has been pretty strong looking and solid the last couple of years.

If its getting bored, just dont enter the topic and post shit like this now... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
EURO 2008 - Handball

Don't get offended, I'm just expressing my opinion. Obviously Croatia has had some huge sucesses in various sports considering their vantage point. But creating topics like this one after another is just boasting, atleast comment on some of the other games or the cup as a whole.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Mirc, it might look like that. Hell i dont like Rena, but he is certainly not posting this to showoff, its just a way of expressing joy. Croatians are ppl with big hearts.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
EURO 2008 - Handball

I know, I've been to Krk a few times (Pula? Can't really remember the name) and I like passionate people.

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

lol germany los with 1 point in last 3 seconds no comment

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

dea
Dealinha's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Don't get offended, I'm just expressing my opinion. Obviously Croatia has had some huge sucesses in various sports considering their vantage point. But creating topics like this one after another is just boasting, atleast comment on some of the other games or the cup as a whole.

creating topic one after another?
ehmm dear, as i know , europeans and worldchampionships aren't every other day or month....

kek

obviously croatians took this remark as a personal offense when they shouldnt have. I merely observed how this goes on each time, i didnt say you are forbidden to do it, i didnt say it bothers me, just that its becoming boring now. Ofc i dont have to come in and read the topic but i can still express myself, just as you did here, no?

Oh and please spare me the martyr drama Rena, I rly cba with it.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Croatia ftw <3>
Our team is all beated and crashed and we still going on and winning, that's the spirit Winking
Yesterday it was very good but stressed game.
Today if we win I think Denmark gonna cry so badly after what they did to us few days ago Smug

Offtopic, thanks god we have our moderators and people who makes people "insult" each other instead of fixing things between forum users, either it wouldn't be interested.

dea
Dealinha's picture
kek wrote:

obviously croatians took this remark as a personal offense when they shouldnt have. I merely observed how this goes on each time, i didnt say you are forbidden to do it, i didnt say it bothers me, just that its becoming boring now. Ofc i dont have to come in and read the topic but i can still express myself, just as you did here, no?

Oh and please spare me the martyr drama Rena, I rly cba with it.

ofc we took it as a personal offence cuz he made this topic so we can express ourselvz on nice way to show our happines and u aren't doing that so better don't post anything..u have nothing to do in your life so you must post here unneeded things..?

Warren G
FELiX's picture

make peace no war

big up : >