CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA

56 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

GG both clans. Really I enjoyed the match omg. I can even say it was my best ctf plus match I ever played!

@Q3ctf2: I dont wanna excuse myself but I just hate that map. In e5 and in plus. Imo its the worst ctf map. I REALLY hoped drt will put any map but NOT THIS! I felled really bad when someone of drt ( I guess equi) said: "btw this is our map". N1 Tyrant there ehhh.

@Q3wcp18: Hahaha, in some moments in the middle there were 4 drts!! drt owns at middle there Big grin It was so funny omg. And I love that map. Anyway: im so happy coz my two moves there WORKED!! Yahhoo Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

@Mapel4b: Ehhh, best ctf map in such important map I ever played!! Hehe my heart there beated like huuuh Big grin. Now my opinion about this map and keep's case: Sad fact is that drt captured 3 flags in such short time (about 1 min) easily coz 5v3. But ok it was our failure. We could say even with caps lock WE ARE NOT READY YET. But we didnt. Anyway I hoped drt would restart map coz I hoped they are not scared to play against us again. But its ok, our failure...

Shit was one thing more for me (i still dont excuse myself Tongue) - ping above 100. Dunno how abotu others but I suck more in moving and in aiming with ping above 100. I hope we will have opportunity to play again with each other to show DA can beat DRT! hehehe.

Maybe I could quote some words of You but Im too lazy Big grinLaughing out loud, dont wanna involve to this case with keep - that drt arent fair and blablabla... Keeper - just calm down and say GG - gg becasue I dont believe only 30 seconds at mapel4b fucked Your whole game up.

Anyway Im gonna see two demos aghain Tongue: ctf2 tyrant's pov - respect man. And wcp18 abarth's pov - to see again how could I capture so many flags hahaha Big grin and to see how drt was owning there at the middle Big grin

Last thing to drts and other ppls: im sorry about keeper - I will try calm him down Big grinLaughing out loud

@Lakitu: GoodLuck and HaveFun - its my bind which I press like 5 secs before EVERY GAME starts (public games too).

Nothing is impossible

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

Anyway I hoped drt would restart map coz I hoped they are not scared to play against us again. But its ok, our failure...

they scared!

cu later...out

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

i admit a faliure of myself, i didnt know the map was started... but i was only speccing, and saw that 2 of our players werent playing... so when i realised that the game had started when we were 3-0 down i called for timeout. not fast enough Sad

(by the way saying gl&hf is in no way a sign to say the match is starting, and I didn't see any DA saying that we as a team were ready, maybe i missed it again)

i learned something new today... /notready... thx mow, will use it in future.

so many highs and lows... losing first map... low, winning 2nd... high... 3-0 down in 3rd... low... going to do a poo... high... coming back to see 5-4 up... even higher... losing... low Sad

very exciting. i recommend people to watch the demos.

mow Q [EN]

btw, not ready just help if "g_warmup" is at 0 and no countdown is running. (warmup without countdown)

If there is a countdown running /notready helps just until countdown is down and someone made before /teamready.

{D*R*T} GHOSTSTALKER
GhostStalker's picture

Best match of cup.
GG.

{D*R*T} ABSTI wrote:

btw. whoever wrote DRT used its best squad ever...i'm not sure Tongue

Fully agree, coz "all_mighty_gs" was not able to play Cool (new ati drivers + default q3 client = shadows everywhere)

orphy with the wind

GG. Looks like it was an intense game. Shame there isn't a virtual pub you all could have gone to and got drunk together, you'd be best mates by now.