56 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

GG, was really good game, fast moves and defences, next time will be 4 us Happy

good work ash i really taked impresed.

LNNT FROGGY wrote:

as someone of you said some time ago ref have only 1 function, record demos
/locz0r

i have diferent opinion @ that bro. Anyway that keep didnt know that it started i can asume like our error, but no that we didnt saw that one of our members had 999 of ping, thats ref funtion.
Anyway all its ok.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

kek

Keep when u will come back with a more decent language your posts will stay.

1. It is not the ref's duty to check timeouted players and take timeouts (he even cant as a spec). Thats your job ('your' as in team).

2. You should have said you are eating during those 190 (?) warmup seconds not come back after your team mates gave us the go signal and the match was started. This my friend, was ONLY your fault.

3. All the other DA's clearly seem to have come to peace with the outcome of this match, you're the only one still looking for a flame here, and guess what? It won't happen.

Let's leave it at the GG that was, shall we?

ps. Don't bash Frog's face, he did his job.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA
kek wrote:

Keep when u will come back with a more decent language your posts will stay.

1. It is not the ref's duty to check timeouted players and take timeouts (he even cant as a spec). Thats your job ('your' as in team).

2. You should have said you are eating during those 190 (?) warmup seconds not come back after your team mates gave us the go signal and the match was started. This my friend, was ONLY your fault.

3. All the other DA's clearly seem to have come to peace with the outcome of this match, you're the only one still looking for a flame here, and guess what? It won't happen.

Let's leave it at the GG that was, shall we?

ps. Don't bash Frog's face, he did his job.

you deleted his post so most ppl ( who didnt read it ) dont know whats this about so i think you should PM this to him and stop this for even more will repost things so pls

lock

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

Keep, don't talk in the way you talk, if you want to express your oppinion do it civilized. I think that the only people you can blame for not watching when YOUR teammate is out is your clan and YOU in the first place! What do you think ref should do? Always hold TAB to see if anyone is out? He is a human too, he wants to make nice demo's and see a nice game, so maybe he just didn't notice it in time? This is not E5, we are civilized here Tongue.
As you can see your team took a timeout, now ask yourself, would any team take a timeout if we weren't really playing? ==> means someone from your team knew that the game was started, so it's your problem that you didn't know that and they did.
Really well attacked on WCP18 Abarth! As you can see we didn't choose any space map Tongue, and I think was a smart move from us cos you guys become better and better there every day.
Well played DA, it was very intence! The result wasn't descided till the LAST second (or 2-3 sec) of the timelimit.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

gg.

i must have suicided so many times on ctf2 to get into position. was tough since we didnt practice that map... and especially with a tough ping, returning the flag was almost impossible.

rockets to the face will never get old tho. (sorry drt attackers but it's all i had to hang on to in my performance in a virtually unwinnable map Tongue)

as for the start on the last map... i'm not sure everyone was really ready, but that doesnt matter now, it's history. people dropping out isn't really refs fault, he cant scroll thru all the players all the time or look at scoreboard 100% of the time.

froggy, take the criticism on the chin... it's just frustrations and it ain't all that bad Tongue no need for a lock... yet.

i hope to have more games with you guys in the future... after you switch off your aimbots Tongue

congrats drties and well done da Happy

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

when u does learn to dont use g_doWarmup, cause enemy can still go in ur base and cap first flag after this wannabe restart.

and this timeout abuse....

bg

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
GG's!

And Keep, here's a proof that you really were ready. Winking

really ???

i dont think so

2 flags and im no defend my base ??? U think im started ??? this is noobish thinking

30 seconds we loose 3 flags becouse Im not plays really (eating winogrons) and Syon have 999 pings And yours great clans DRT afraid restart map ??? this is noobish

and what doing refree ??? mayby he need glasses

NO FAIR GAME

watch all demos from MAPEL4B

heh u right Sad Sad

kek

@ Jeffer: His 1st post is still there, i just deleted the 2nd one where he just insults the ref. No need for a lock yet, as we're all still being civilized here (except 1 person so far).

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
kek wrote:

@ Jeffer: His 1st post is still there, i just deleted the 2nd one where he just insults the ref. No need for a lock yet, as we're all still being civilized here (except 1 person so far).

in the second post where some interesting things that are part true part false so i dont get youre disicion by deleting it but anyway all is civelised here Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

dont pay attention to keeper posts it's too easy to ask to restart when got owned.
After ctf2 i thought it gonna be easy, but wasn't, noticed lacks there and there but result is still here, tighter than ever so big gg.