CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA

56 replies [Last post]
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

30 second after start DA base no have any defenders - I no plays, Syon have 999 ping

DRT plays 5 vs 3 and captured 3 flags - IF this is for DRT GG and FAIR GAME then I play vs best lamas

watch demos 30 second - no defend and after first timeut when Im in base and how I defending flag

Close Topic ????

Admins DRT - ye this is easy, delete someone post and close topic - ppl cant says nothing moore, mayby bad opinion mayby good

my second (deleted post) in my signature

mow Q [EN]

There is a command, named /notready, u could have used it keep, instead of blaming others. It is ur fault, not frogs fault. Now u use ur failure as reason to blame others.

Your way of acting shows u just as moron.

@silence,
it is no abuse to w8 in enemys base, since both can do it, and it is a matter of quality if it helps a team or not.

Lakitu
HDclan|muso wrote:

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:
Lakitu wrote:
GG's!

And Keep, here's a proof that you really were ready. Winking

really ???

i dont think so

2 flags and im no defend my base ??? U think im started ??? this is noobish thinking

30 seconds we loose 3 flags becouse Im not plays really (eating winogrons) and Syon have 999 pings And yours great clans DRT afraid restart map ??? this is noobish

and what doing refree ??? mayby he need glasses

NO FAIR GAME

watch all demos from MAPEL4B

heh u right Sad Sad

No, he's not.
I think my screen says it all. If he can't look at the text coming up while doing warmup, then he can just blame himself.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

u come on server watching match or refing games ? u have orgazm when u watch nice moves but u dont see when ppl have 999 ping ?

What would you choose? Watching awesome moves you didn't know before or hold TAB all the time watching if anyone has great lag?

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

again guys, DA should deal with his in intern, plz leaders do something with ur member, they were 4 DA in spec to say something when match started, there is no point of arguing in the gg thread.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA
Lakitu wrote:

What would you choose? Watching awesome moves you didn't know before or hold TAB all the time watching if anyone has great lag?

i would try and make this easy for both clans because its a final not a school. and like the moves are that hot...

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

again guys, DA should deal with his in intern, plz leaders do something with ur member

pls bodz its not youre consurn of telling .DA leader what to do. like i never told you how to handel with killer in ED Winking

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

dont pay attention to keeper posts it's too easy to ask to restart when got owned.

lmao, what do you call ownage ?

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

This is not E5, we are civilized here Tongue.

i didnt wanted to quote this but this is hmm bullshit ?

all these quotes are idiotic posts by ( what Equilibrium is calling civilized ppl ) they cant even think proparly Laughing, i hope i dont make anyone upset or make them feel like .DA wants revenge because i dont want that i try to make a point

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Just not fair game, we will see who is better in next matches...

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:
dont pay attention to keeper posts it's too easy to ask to
restart when got owned.

ahahaahah 1v1? Smug with 5vs3 it was noobnage not ownage

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

This is not E5, we are civilized here Tongue.

Wow, you are very funny, now pls go praise to your friends or family and show them how funny guy you are. Just go play plus and 'civilize' with other geek's.

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

DRT captured 3 flags when plays 5 vs 3 NO FAIR GAME we dont have defenders (me nad Syon)

DRT captured 6 flags when plays 5 vs 5 in FAIR GAME

DA captured 8 flags when plays 5 vs 5

DRT afraid restart maps after when u plays 5 vs 3 - and this is noobish

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

GG's its over... challenge drt to revenge!

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
SEQVENCE wrote:

GG's its over... challenge drt to revenge!

good one dude, try to inspire some of your clanmates Happy

no further public answer or comments from me
/out

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

but here is something what is shocking what a referee does in a match except his job where he is asked for, why did we need a ref anyway ?