CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA

56 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

I dont believe that DRT is afraid, but DRT has not the duty to look if U (DA) are ready. That is ur very own job. And i want to underline, that it is Da's very own failure that DA did not type "/notready"

And if i look back the last 300 wars, there were barely problems in any war. Just sometimes a few different oppinions, and a very few flamewars. DA is the worst clan to play with (currently), since the fusion of plus and e5 players. Always total chaos and flamewars like here, this was so the last 3 or 4 wars (i guess 3). Problems over problems, and always this perverted, dirty and low language SOME of DA are using is totally annoying.

I dont put all Da's in to 1 box, BUT it became hard to do not so...

In past i thought jeffer is an total ass, but i was proved wrong, same for beast, but with the others i was totally right.

AGAIN, it was DA's and no one else failure. you have the possibility to use comands like "/notready", "/disconnect" or even "/quit".

Also a little funny story:
I was attacked by a few guys, why 2!S did not want to play the last game against DA. Now I received a pm with the content "Now I understand why u guys did not want to play against DA".

Sorry that I even mix in here, but i feel kinda involved, no idea why.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
® CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA

If you think that a ref has a bigger chance to see if someone from your team is lagged out than 9 OF YOUR TEAMMATES then I think you are wrong. Blaming the ref for not seeing this is just too cheap. Yes, ref should look after people who lag out and tell teams, but he can't do it right away, now can he?? And after keepy has called him all these things he should have let him spec for a while, but he didn't, so be greatful.
PS: yes, I agree there are always exceptions in anything, so there are too in E5 people.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

SEQVENCE wrote:
GG's its over... challenge drt to revenge!

good one dude, try to inspire some of your clanmates Happy

no further public answer or comments from me
/out

And U Bodz learn Your clanmates Fair game

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I'd say it's like in football - when a player goes down, and no one kicks the ball for an out, and the player isn't getting up, the referee has a duty to interrupt the game. With 2 players out, this should be blatantly obvious.

I mean, yeah, DA should have reacted earlier. So it is their fault as well. DRT took advantage of enemy indisposition. That's not cool, but shit happens. Frog effed up big time, though, as a referee. Sorry, but that's the hard truth. It is his duty to make sure everyone is ready before the game, and to stop it if someone isn't.

All is fair in love and war, tho?

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

mow. why dont you keep your thoughts to yourself for once.

@ keep. dont bother Winking gg all

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

This is uncalled for, man..

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
® CMC - FINAL - DRT [2] - [1] DA

this is going no where Thinking .

to bad, there still are players who think e5 is about flaming or other shits.

sure look to killer but hey he's not the smartest Laughing .

and then the shits with .DA , sure there where some problems but they are fixed now / kicked co-leader, but that isnt enough for you guy's ? if one player did something terrible it doesnt mean whole clan does / is, i'm not defending keeper here but still i have my own oppinion about this.

this is the last thing i post for .DA vs DRT, DRT congratulations hope to see you under other conditions

btw @ offtopic: is there a section about referees ? if not maybe we could make one ?

like rules:

- Must pay attention
- Must have rcon/ref of a server
- Must be friendly and type good english

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

gg Teams

sad to see ppl argueing once more Sad

btw. whoever wrote DRT used its best squad ever...i'm not sure Tongue

Regards,
Absti Cool

mow Q [EN]

I must admit that mad is right, but what is the main point for me, is the dirt-factory in DA, the abusive language etc..., and i wrote clearly i dont put all Da's in 1 box.

But anyway, it is so easy to complain afterwarts, but i see nothing about that there was any effort to clear that in the game itself. /timeout /notready

@reno,
I will not stfu, just because u wish so.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

damn you are one sexy mofo mow Laughing

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin