Beer admin,

100 replies [Last post]
paganini
Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts:
Re: Beer admin,

What would the freedomfighters here do, if a group of cheaters suddenly gang up and start arguing to allow cheats in the name of freedom? Oh, one rule that you like is ok, the other one you don't is not? So much about the big freedom, heh?

As for this forum's standards, I do not mind having lower standards on one place and higher on another, but the ones complaining about the higher ones, keep in mind that there is always lower. You could have the group of cheaters here too, arguing for their right to share cheat tips, because it is fun for them.

So give me a break, this is not about any freedom at all. Public does not mean you do not have to follow the rules of the place. If you think otherwise, try opening a cheat-tip section here, or pissing on the streets while shouting about your freedom claims and see what happens.

Most servers have a very minimal set of rules, based on respect, yet you act like it is so damn humuliating and restricting to your freedom.

Respect is about not hurting others, whether you intended or not. Therefore, apart from the other rules on the server, abusive, excessive behavior when hurting other people, will not be tolerated. Try to grasp the concept.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: Beer admin,



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: Beer admin,

i stopped reading this guy's comment at the end of 2nd paragraph (means the 2nd piece of writing of his comment for who doesn't know) , then i understood this guy and his actions....im lazy even to make a statement about that...case closed.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
MX Mexico
Re: Beer admin,
Jabs wrote:

When you say Kommander, are you talking about Kompressor? Because I don't think he is an admin of the server as you just stated, just pointing that out.

I am the admin of your hearth jabs <3

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: Beer admin,

COOL STORY WEYZ , I FUK YA MOMS

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
RO Romania
Re: Beer admin,

BAX FORUM BAN FOR ABUZV CMNT!
__________
epsislow


EUGEN
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: Beer admin,
epsiplayer wrote:

BAX FORUM BAN FOR ABUZV CMNT!
__________
epsislow

ahahahah

GG
GG's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts:
Re: Beer admin,
EUGEN wrote:

epsiplayer wrote:
BAX FORUM BAN FOR ABUZV CMNT!
__________
epsislow

ahahahah

When I called 911 and team was in place I asked officer to catch my cat. For the beginning everything looks good so I kept cooking my staff then muhahahahahhhhh ))))

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: Beer admin,
GG wrote:

EUGEN wrote:
epsiplayer wrote:
BAX FORUM BAN FOR ABUZV CMNT!
__________
epsislow

ahahahah

When I called 911 and team was in place I asked officer to catch my cat. For the beginning everything looks good so I kept cooking my staff then muhahahahahhhhh ))))

May I hold the cat? x)


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: Beer admin,

I like the logic where you get to talk shit, as much as you want to, as there is the /mute command. Why bother with any rules of conduct? #noconsequences