a4tech xl-740k & razer eXactMat NoT SmOoTh ENoUgH

53 replies [Last post]
accurun
12's picture

lol .. this shit razer exactmat is getting bold with time.. if u get what i mean. Those small crumbs the upper pad level is made from, are begining to fall .. and make a bold supraface of plastic that is smooth like shit.. omfg. . cheap razers.. And that happened only after 6 months of using razer exactmat Speed side.

ps: I HATE U RAZER !!!

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

accurun
12's picture

But the last question is:

eXactMat Arrow coated aluminium. I wanna know what is the coat made from Thinking:

and ps: Nowadays, this shit aka probably-not-a-secret-anymore, is possesed not only by razer Winking i went in a shop and see a mouse that looks like 2 be the same coat as all razer mice.. For cryin out loud.. after i check it out with my own fingersMouse multifunc Acme MA02 Gaiming Mouse.. it is rly the same coat! The few differenses between razer and this mouse was ..it is a fat ass mouse like mx518 lol

pss: the deffinition of razer is - if u have money+ and you wanna atach "something" on a christmass tree as a decoration.. then np Big grin

psss: and btw, my headphones wich are ALSO FROM RAZER broke definately.. now it feels like 2.1 instead of 7.1 Big grin .. the DISCRETE FUCKEN DRIVERS IS DEAD Big grin gg razer.. im so happy-angry right now

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

mow Q [EN]

7.1 "head"-phones, *cough*