a4tech xl-740k & razer eXactMat NoT SmOoTh ENoUgH

53 replies [Last post]
accurun
12's picture

GreenGirl, weird, the results seem to be pretty nice Happy

http://yfrog.com/5ea4tech1j

and one more time: yes, aluminium is for mouse pad to live many years, but what is that coat made from ? Surprise teflon or plastic?

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
animalchik wrote:

I have tested out that mouse lag caused in raw input program, and guess what? of course 1000Hz causing more lag than 500Hz but comparing two mices working on 500Hz both, gives a result where on every mice aside AK-47 the lag is couple of times stronger

And this have huge influence on my rig where mx300 gives so much lag that moving in QL with a prior /HIGH is unplayable, since both mices are plugged in, I can test out AK-47 in the fly, and damn no issues with AK-47, why?

every mice i used had a problem with in_mouse 1, on AK-47 this bug doesn't appears, the bug appears more often when fps are low or unstable

checked out real hz? some mice tend to poll on max values.
http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=18

animalchik wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

um hmm, yes it seems this time I am wrong

but I don't get Yours arrogance

simply pissed, nothing more, i do belive in expirience rather in new products and honestly, considering the optimal mouse i gotta quote TorZelan:
"as long as it doesnt limit you, fine, go ahead and game"
there is no such thing as a mouse making u hit better, especially if the differences are rather small.
there is no problem with the negative accel either if u just hit it on a rather low amount of moves, such as a 180, where it definitly helps u doing a way more precise turn.

i basically cant make the deathadder skip by moving the mouse at any speed, rather by having sensor problems in 1-2 parts of my mousepad which i dont consider optimal but im to lazy to actually change mouse.

if somebody asks for a particular problem, there is no need to go all like, different mice are creap, rather take what ur expirienced with.

ps: i think thin cables break less.

edit: considering in_mouse 1, i think we know both what odds it has.
its windows input using 1.32b/c having up to 1 frame delay, having overflow when not all the data can be handled because cpu is to slow/lowfps.
this fa sho occurs on a mouse just running 125hz and if u feel funny u can of course run it on 125 hz.
1000 hz greatly makes overflows since data needs to be checked nearly real time.

if u just play public, u might consider using the defrag engine or something for having raw input without pb on normal q3.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

accurun
12's picture

i constated 1 more thing: mg aim is higher if mouse average weight or heavy.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

the fact aint the thing u want, the cause is the thing u want to understand.
find the cause and u know why ur aim is higher or lower accurun.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

edit: considering in_mouse 1, i think we know both what odds it has.
its windows input using 1.32b/c having up to 1 frame delay, having overflow when not all the data can be handled because cpu is to slow/lowfps.
this fa sho occurs on a mouse just running 125hz and if u feel funny u can of course run it on 125 hz.
1000 hz greatly makes overflows since data needs to be checked nearly real time.

if u just play public, u might consider using the defrag engine or something for having raw input without pb on normal q3.

can't play noghost 1.16 on that, or I can? Happy

almost all u wrote was exactly the same thing I did, I choice ak-47 because mouse has no issues at all, not because it helps aim better

and u probably meant that the in_mouse 1 bug doesnt appears on 125Hz but u did wrote it occurs Winking

and yes Im talking about the real Hz because mx300, WMO, DA can easily hit 500Hz, ak-47 works on 500Hz super stable

about the link to fatality 1010 I also own the mouse and on my rig program shows correct Hz, (the mouse works on 1000Hz without problems) I believe they had an issue while testing out that mice. Its happened to me sometimes mouse rate didnt showed correct numbers, in most cases on a DA

The obvious thing for me is AK-47 behaving super stable, and in_mouse 1 bug which is related with game performance doesnt appears. The mouse has ten times more response while testing in raw input software than any other mice I have used, the closest opponent are mx510, g1 (both works on max 460Hz, lower than ak-47 but still they causing more lag). Do what u want with what I experienced.

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

btw I did plugged diamondback 3g and tested out with a4shit Winking software

results speaks for themselves Big grin

tried many times result is always the same =]

--- e_d_i_t ---

some more scores:

97 Crative Fatality 1010
96 a4tech AK-47
93 Microsoft WMO
91 Logitech MX510
0 Razer Diamondback 3G

I am addicted to life.

accurun
12's picture

fala, omg Big grin

*ZMB*ORBY*

Smug pls someone can pass me that utility?
googlin' i found only dead links Confused

or... does exist a similar program?
tnx in advance

accurun
12's picture

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
animalchik wrote:

and u probably meant that the in_mouse 1 bug doesnt appears on 125Hz but u did wrote it occurs Winking

it occurs, thats what i ment, as soon as there is a overflow on whatever setting it fucking occurs, it just occurs less on 125hz since its less data.

animalchik wrote:

and yes Im talking about the real Hz because mx300, WMO, DA can easily hit 500Hz, ak-47 works on 500Hz super stable

my deathadder works 99 percent stable around 500 hz, no problem here.
btw, to stable hz might be the opposite of what the diamondback g3 does. (diamondback interpolates mousemovement to straight lines)
i roughly have the keep shooting overflow bug eventhough my fps aint that stable at all (or maybe i should shut down all background programs like msn and opera Big grin)

gotta send my deathadder through that testprogram though.

edit: will do a longer post about that program. gotta take my time.