terror's picture
a4tech xl-740k & razer eXactMat NoT SmOoTh ENoUgH

logitech mx518
razer deathadder

the king and queen of mice

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

exactmat is old pad. Its on shops about 5 years. And i know some ppl who have it and i know your problem isnt because exactmat is bad mousepad.

About difference between cheap mouse and gaming mouse.... I started in e+ with Genius Netscroll Optical. It was first optical mouse by genius. I had it many years. When i bought it it has the same price like now razer diamondback 3g Big grin

After 2 months of playing i felt more and more problems with fast movements. I fast moved mouse to right and i wanted to 90° right turn. But crosshair moved 10° down. After this bad experience i bought to myself on christmas 2005 razer diamondback magma (2G sensor with 1600dpi). It was good mouse with strange ergonomy (i mean sides of mouse). I played with it almost 3 years than i destroyed it when i was angry cos of game). After that i had 3 different cheap mices.

1. ms intellimouse optical - not bad but hard to play more than 1 map cos swear on hand makes mouse gliding in hand. Useless for gaming

2. logitech rx1000 - plastic mouse with not bad ergonomy and plastic body. Good for work use but for gaming not. It has problems with fast moves like my old optical genius.

3. Gigabyte GM6880 - laser mouse, rubbered sides, nice ergonomy but i had after 6 months still bad results. I was last or almost last in map scores.

4. Razer DeathAdder - first day i played with this mouse and i felt i play better. More frags, bigger scores. I didnt find still ideal sensitivity for my hand. I still have reserve in senstivity settings but my position in scoreboard is the proof of technical quality of deathadder.

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

beazt, would be good if u add things like, "this mouse is unplayable for me because i'm me"

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

beazt, would be good if u add things like, "this mouse is unplayable for me because i'm me"

i wont cos isnt my problem that mouse have bad tracking. MS intellimouse optical which iam actually using hours and hours at work without problem cos i dont need so exact and fast aim to icons and buttons like in q3 (my hand doesnt swear when i working so much like when i play) also isnt problem of my hand.

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

accurun
12's picture

Skull, would be nice if you not troll over this thread .. unless u wanna help me and many ppl with such trouble

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

aint change the fact it will be fine with modified surface/people who have dry hands.
so rather then mentioning problems u have, tell what attribute of u causes it and that it might be fine with dry hands.

edit:
no accurun, im not helping u directly eventhough i could, im fixing overall understanding so everyone can read sentence more clearly.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

GG
GG's picture
accurun wrote:

Аня, i dont feel like i should by myself a mouse only because Ultima or Skullhead is using it :roll: . I saw 'zadrots' Big grin who using cheapest mouse ever and play same level as torzelan and other rats))
I just wanna know the smallest as possible change that will bring my mouse super-smooth-shaft/mg aim.
I dont want to kill a4tech xl-740k so easily..and buy another mouse that doesnt have guarantee that its super.
And with some smile on my face i wanna tell you that 'a4tech=a4shit' doesnt have to be true.. Better think about other .. ' What does make you think Razer is better, solid publicity? Happy

Here's an example of Razer-dudes bluffing:
I tryed lachesis on exactMat pad, ..But the cursor was moving on monitor very fucked up..like i was painting some stairs.. But in the real, i was doing a straight,perfect mouse move on the diagonal.

So why is that happening? On cheap soft mouse pads the mouse worked fine.. But if on eXactMat - its fucked up. I thought Razer-dudes said its tested very well and such glitches wont happen? ... Please, 'hmmm' about it .. Idea

hmmmmmmmm

Your mice (i mean xl740) has an 6010 series sensor and as for it's datasheet it only up to 2000dpi hardware resolution allowed. All others as well as poll rate higher 500Hz are the software interpolated and provided by the Oscar software/driver (buggy piece of indian coding-style shit). So use 2K@500 as a maximum and only at microfiber mats. It should resolve your problems. Also you can test your mice behavior using a4shit native bundled on CD or taken from here utility Evil

Не защищай это гавно, лучше быстренько стань владельцем логитеч Happy. Честно и без обид. Прислушайся к тем, кто этот путь уже прошел.

Added few minutes later for your HMMMMM:
http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=13:41864 (5 pages of confirmation that a4 shit)

Added half-hour later:
This is an old stuff (2007) but may be useful for someone http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=1

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
accurun wrote:

a4tech, don't know wot for, interpolating some dpi *gears* in most cases that are the higest possible dpi.

for example on my ak-47 mouse works perfect up to 1600dpi, the last dpi gear is interpolated (cursor don't move with 100% 1:1 , pixel:cpi , accuracy)

so better measure gears before using them

GG wrote:

try things more, instead judging them without actualy trying, because it seems u did oversleep some important things a4tech changed

ESReality wrote:

I wasn't sure what to make of A4tech's mouse, but the results were a pleasant suprise. The mouse has Perfect Control all the way up to 2.23 m/s (88"/s), after which it hits the Malfunction Speed. This is beyond what I considered fast movements for Low Sens players, and with 1000 DPI it really will perform well for all styles of play. For a budget mouse, the X7 outperforms many of its more expensive rivals. It does Malfunction before the ludicrous top speeds of the MX518, G1 and Razer optical mice, but if you only look at Perfect Control the X7 actually beats them.

the new mices like 710FS or AK-47 have better perfect control than DeadthAdder !

I am addicted to life.

GG
GG's picture
animalchik wrote:

try things more, instead judging them without actualy trying, because it seems u did oversleep some important things a4tech changed

Read my lips, we are discussing XL740, that is not oversleeped by me, that is really SW-emulated shit with unshielded cord working in addition as FM-radio for some sound cards. Im the owner of a big turn of different type pc-hardware and bring this to you that often most of it are externally sweet only. A4tech still has problems as they as any hw vendor looking for the way make cheaper any device in production compared with design stage.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
GG wrote:

- unshielded cord - is lighter and more flexible, it discrupts hand moves way less than any other cable
- sw emulated shit - u can use the shit or not, having a possibility
- have shit-load of hardware myself, but this has realy no any relation with this discusion
- do u own thie mouse?

I am addicted to life.