a4tech xl-740k & razer eXactMat NoT SmOoTh ENoUgH

53 replies [Last post]
GG
GG's picture
animalchik wrote:

- unshielded cord - is lighter and more flexible, it discrupts hand moves way less than any other cable
- sw emulated shit - u can use the shit or not, having a possibility
- have shit-load of hardware myself, but this has realy no any relation with this discusion
- do u own thie mouse?

Yes I had it prior. Few hours of trying within gameplay and it was presented to my buddy for free.
You may have (im too lazy to do that) translate with Google this page http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/152958/?head=1 where latest negative feedback accumulated. So A4Tech is AFFORDABLE Tech and no more comments about this. What borned as a shit will be a shit for the times.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
GG wrote:

You may have (im too lazy to do that) translate with Google this page http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/152958/?head=1 where latest negative feedback accumulated. So A4Tech is AFFORDABLE Tech and no more comments about this. What borned as a shit will be a shit for the times.

So that's the mouse accu posted the picture of, that he has, and I was asking about? I can't even get that, I live in the US Laughing There is no A4Tech over here. Besides, I'm looking at the g500 and it looks very tempting for when my MX510 dies. Which shouldn't be for another year or two Big grin but I like to be prepared.

btw Fala you have experience with this mouse too? And Skull? I think when this MX510 goes I will get either g500 (first choice) or DeathAdder.

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

GG
GG's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

GG wrote:

So that's the mouse accu posted the picture of, that he has, and I was asking about? I can't even get that, I live in the US Laughing There is no A4Tech over here. Besides, I'm looking at the g500 and it looks very tempting for when my MX510 dies. Which shouldn't be for another year or two Big grin but I like to be prepared.

btw Fala you have experience with this mouse too? And Skull? I think when this MX510 goes I will get either g500 (first choice) or DeathAdder.

Try to make a right choice. I hope you will be a glad of logitech. In turn there is the next portion of unsatisfied customers of A4Tech here: http://itc.ua/catalog/product/a4tech_xl-740k again in russian. Dont make a deal with this vendor at all.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

I can't even get that, I live in the US Laughing There is no A4Tech over here.

USA
V-Com Technology
Address : 5585 Brooks Street Montclair, CA 91763
Tel : 1-909-986 0966
Fax : 1-909-986 2606
Web site: www.a4tech.com/en
Germany
Wincom Computer GMBH
Address : Gewerbepark, Spiesheimer Weg 22, D-55286, Worrstadt,

Germany
Tel: +49-6732-916430
Fax: +49-6732-916440
Web site: www.a4tech.de
Taiwan
TwinSwallow Tech Co., Ltd
Address : 9Fl., No. 25, Sec. 1, Nanjing E. Rd., Jungshan Chiu, 104, Taipei,

Taiwan
Tel : 886-2-2523 0093
Fax : 886-2-2521 3470
Web site: www.a4tech.com.tw

Big grin

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

accurun
12's picture

btw, eXactMat is teflon? or plastic ? .. never see that info anywhere..

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

mow Q [EN]

This pad is made out of coated aluminium.

accurun
12's picture

yes, aluminium is for mouse pad to live many years, but what is that coat made from ? Surprise

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

G500 has the same sensor as steel series xai, from the specification u can say it is the best pick u can do. Unfortunately I haven't tested any of these new mices, I started to wonder if there is a reason because of what I should try out other mices, I feel completely satisfied with AK-47 because I can't find any cons in that mice

where i did complained while playing on MX518, DeathAdder, G5, G1, MX300, MX500, Diamondback / DB 3G, Coperhead

i can't find anything bad in AK-47, and the list of pros would be pretty long, some:
- perfect balance ergonomy/efectivity of the grip in any method of hold
- 10x lower cpu usage
- super light construction
- perfect working wheel
- no issues on in_mouse 1
- super fast sensor with perfect traction

the only thing that is worth of trying is the 12ooo fps sensor in Xai/G500, BUT searching a mouse where u can get the mystic feel seems to be little odd where I already have superb construction. Its like trying to find saint gral.

others will say I am crazy because I am convinced a4tech beast out all concurrency, well I think there is no reason for arguing, the only thing that makes me upset is people who are saying things like: a4tech = a4shit

I choice the mice instead of Logitech, Microsoft, Razer (and i do have like 3 mices from each company at home) if that does not speaks itself... I have no idea what is the reason of talking with people...

backing to XL740, well the shape is not for me, I used by 2 months 748, the sensor tends to have negative accel that’s why I choice the 1600dpi sensor used in 710FS or AK-47. And as I mentored I didn’t liked the shape of it, it is also a big mouse and I do prefer smaller ones.

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
animalchik wrote:

- 10x lower cpu usage

ok mr almighty allknowing, before u backup u previous statements with links of mice test of theoretical/practical tracking considering mousepad surface, dont forgett to mention that cpu useage is higher as more hz u use with ur mouse, that 500hz just give huge benefits on 8bit datachannel mice and that it should be possible to run any mice without driver on one of its random dpi/cpi resolutions (i dont care if u use either of both, both are ridicilous) and therefor u got same cpu useage on ALL mice u plug in.

something similar goes to ur in_mouse 1 bug, its totally quake/software related, honestly.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

um hmm, yes it seems this time I am wrong

but I don't get Yours arrogance

I have tested out that mouse lag caused in raw input program, and guess what? of course 1000Hz causing more lag than 500Hz but comparing two mices working on 500Hz both, gives a result where on every mice aside AK-47 the lag is couple of times stronger

And this have huge influence on my rig where mx300 gives so much lag that moving in QL with a prior /HIGH is unplayable, since both mices are plugged in, I can test out AK-47 in the fly, and damn no issues with AK-47, why?

every mice i used had a problem with in_mouse 1, on AK-47 this bug doesn't appears, the bug appears more often when fps are low or unstable

I am addicted to life.