5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

62 replies [Last post]
UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

what about move on to other games and come also to e+ ? xd heroes and generals - some changed version of COD, still world war 1-2 atmosphere, hl2 deathmatch so fun to play with friends, plain fun, funny deaths, traps, cs go - to play competitively there, have a laugh with other players, to see when player's motivation is limited to win and to look for new ways of motivating a team to win a game either with scrubs or advanced skill players is sth

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

=ANU815=
outeris's picture
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

(Greetings ufas : ) )

E+ doesnt suxx to me at all. Its wery good mod.

It is totaly Different speach about configs, and peoples. Generations. Time is passing fast, pc's mobiles smartphones, tablets, facebook and etc. Many other free games, way tooo many other atractions. Today internet is full of anything. 10 years ago while i joined exccesive it was like resurection to quake3, there were no so many games, no cheap powerfull pc's, internet was'nt cheap to. And e+ was totaly free and something totaly different from anything.

Time is going bye, new people (kids i suppose) i see online mostly are already hmn how to tell ruined persons that have communication or some other releated psichological problems, cause i think most normal mature people already going away from internet chats even from games (just waste of time actualy). Or jut trying sometimes many many new atractive looking modern games.

In past i had wery wery good times here. If anyone wants a good game, not others must doo good conversantions or good behaviour, everyone must start from itself (im pointing this to anyone who read this).

What do i am missing on e+ today ? Is totaly refreshed graphical mod, totaly new ultra hd quality textures, efects, and even if possible new remakes on basic skins - as a new standart for q3 e+. Happy This game is dam old Happy. It is wery impressive how long it is alive.

GL. In future games.

The majority of people think they think, when really they just change their prejudices. Understanding is a matter of will in most cases.

Lietuvių excessiveplus draugija - Lithuanians National Team
Linux (1st E17+Compiz powered ! Built on Debian GNU/Linux.)

MODDB.com all cool things for Quake III Arena @ one place from E+