5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

62 replies [Last post]
epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

For reason 4: no site admin: you can blame me, I'm no problem with it.
But it wasn't only my fault.

When live gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
Demand to see the life's manager!
What am i suppose to do with these??

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Its very easy to complain your childish ass off, instead be a man and try to do something, make the configs playable again! Dont post things what makes e+ suck for you.

Make a list about things what you think will help e+ and start doing something usefull...

Reason 1, Its not something you can do anything about directly, you cant controll players.

Reason 2, Get a better fucking ping or be happy we have something that helps us against cheaters.

Reason 3, Make new maps or make a server with your stuff on it.

Reason 4, Help us move forward, make new suitable configs, make a new interesting cup/league, become site admin, start coding e+

Reason 5, /mute < id, all>

I think you have some usefull attention now, maybe not what you want but still better then all that negativity about whats wrong with this mod Winking

Now get ON your lazy ass and start doing!!!

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Reason 1-5

finally you noticed

/
q3fun's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Reason 1-5

finally you noticed

what you 2 noobs + cheaters

cheat.exe
klash's picture
/ wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
Reason 1-5

finally you noticed

what you 2 noobs + cheaters

you're too man...

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Its very easy to complain your childish ass off, instead be a man and try to do something, make the configs playable again! Dont post things what makes e+ suck for you.

Make a list about things what you think will help e+ and start doing something usefull...

Reason 1, Its not something you can do anything about directly, you cant controll players.

Reason 2, Get a better fucking ping or be happy we have something that helps us against cheaters.

Reason 3, Make new maps or make a server with your stuff on it.

Reason 4, Help us move forward, make new suitable configs, make a new interesting cup/league, become site admin, start coding e+

Reason 5, /mute < id, all>

I think you have some usefull attention now, maybe not what you want but still better then all that negativity about whats wrong with this mod Winking

Now get ON your lazy ass and start doing!!!

Skull: But dude, all I can talk about is hard and softlinks dude. Coding? Dude, I can tell you all sorts of stuff. Like, about all the different parsing modules. Yes.

Jeff: Ok, can you code something?

Skull: No man, I can't.

Jeff: Then why tha fuck do you still try to be the frontman of this community.

Skull: Because I've been suffering from grand delusions since I was 9. I just couldn't brush it off ever since.

Jeff: Ok man, eat cock. You'll be fine.

Skull: Dude, you want to hear my story on hard and softlinks?

Jeff: No sorry, I don't really have the time, I have to get up early tomorrow. Gotta work you know.

Skull: Oh yes, work. I need to finish those beers I have left in the refrigerator. Plenty of work for me to do.

Jeff: Great!

Skull: Hey, can I suck your dick?

Jeff: No...

Skull: I've got a hamburger man, I'll pay you with it.

Jeff: GTFO.

JIVA: Come do Byznys, Tiger League start next week! Monk wait.

Community: Jiva, you are a weird fuck.

JIVA: I make byznys, e+ need $$$ for play professional.

Community: OMG sooo weird.

.... 2 days passed.
*Community bitches about inactivity on e+*

Jiva comes along.

JIVA: Why no one sign on my website: Login Monk password quakemonk.

Community: OMG hahaha JIVA you're so funny.

And in the end, even though JIVA was rejected as someone with mental problems, all he was trying to do is the same thing we all want (most of us apart from some depressive fucks)

... A community that's alive and vibrant.

--------------------------------------------
This was an excerpt from my upcoming book: How to live a life with a cock in your mouth. Out next month!

cheat.exe
klash's picture
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
PITBULL[ERA] wrote:

cml wrote:
I liked old times here, when E+ was "wery" alive, now when I go on BEER server which runs plusN cfg "I feel like a potato overwhelmed by the wringer", only spam and spam towards me by the BFG, PLASMA and LIGHTNING GUN.

What I read between lines in previous posts is it seems to mostly be a problem with the plusN config. Was there any attempts to propose a replacement to plusN?

cfg? yes, but remember that in past we had even more spammy versions of plus cfg, but yet I dont remember such spam as now, its like everyone now playing with spam mode always enabled, when they see you they use combination of 1: bfg, 2: shootgun, 3: rockets, 4: grenades, 5: lightning gun 6: plasma ass gun, which I hate most and never use of it myself Tongue
there's barely place to see the instant railgun shoot nowadays Smug

just look at Kantill's style of game, he uses everything to travel from 1 point to another within seconds all the time and in the meantime he tries to kill you, not by railgun but everything else he got and can make him easy kill, his style is funny, I cant say his a spammer, rather smart ass mover Tongue

About AWH, I rather to play with it than with cheaters.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

6 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays:
1.p
2.o
3.t
4.a
5.t
6.o

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

did i left this place? lol i did xD did i stoped to make changes in plusn, lol i did Smug did i stoped to play plusn yes i did xDDD

where u guys was when all proposed things some years ago was simply erased out of the plusN? several armour systems (o bohohoo, i want to feel freedom and dont bother for item timing), adjustable swichtimes in order to reduce spam and bring the slow progresing balance into the cfg

dig out some of the erlier version and and look just how much posibilites are there inside

bohoho I CANT MOVE BCZ WEPONS DONT WANT TO SWITCH AND SHOT INSTANTLY

gl and die out in peace xD

I am addicted to life.