5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

62 replies [Last post]
PITBULL[ERA]
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Reason 1:
The average Enemy in PlusN uses more bfg and nadelauncher ammo than Rail shots.
Mostly it is more then twice the ammount.

Reason 2:
Antiwh causes a lot of Situations when Enemys Pop up out of nowhere.
This effect is increased by Ping and Speed.

Reason 3:
Maps, half the maps introduced are for spam enthusiasts of Reason 1. (Like bgm, Ra3, ermap etc)

Reason 4:
The community stopped going forward, we got no Config Updates, no interesting cups, no site admin, no e+ coder.

Reason 5:
The average communicationlevel ingame reminds of 2 guys from different countries not talking english insulting each other.

I must admit I gave on plus when it became plusN. I think it would actually be a good step to take to re-adjust the most played configuration to something balanced. The old plus.cfg had guts and I think should be a good starting point. It could keep the spirit of plusN while being less spammy.

Maybe anyone of you remember this: m0ve.cfg. Despite it never really made its way, this was one of the most interesting configuration I have ever played here. One of the thing I liked the most was that it actually made armor and health matters in the gameplay. There were pickable items on the map and really changed the dynamic of the gameplay.

Just my two cents but if someone can build something as interesting as 1.03 plus.cfg or m0ve.cfg, or even a mix of plus with m0ve's health 'system' I'd definitively give it a try.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

I liked old times here, when E+ was "wery" alive, now when I go on BEER server which runs plusN cfg "I feel like a potato overwhelmed by the wringer", only spam and spam towards me by the BFG, PLASMA and LIGHTNING GUN.

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

put me down, lost playing interest here for now, but, Loy from my side burn a good conf long time ago.

PITBULL[ERA]
cml wrote:

I liked old times here, when E+ was "wery" alive, now when I go on BEER server which runs plusN cfg "I feel like a potato overwhelmed by the wringer", only spam and spam towards me by the BFG, PLASMA and LIGHTNING GUN.

What I read between lines in previous posts is it seems to mostly be a problem with the plusN config. Was there any attempts to propose a replacement to plusN?

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

1.3 or 4. spam and funny sing.

/
q3fun's picture

probably you just noob, that's why you're only playing when ping 30-40ms, and
afraid awh - probably cheater.

kszksz
japierdole's picture
2!S*Monk! wrote:

blabla, u just negative.

Huh, nice conclusion, I'm not. I wish it could be all the time same, I really liked this game. I tried to dig out CTF on plus, 2 successful editions, I wouldn't call it negative.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

BOZO
Bozo's picture
kszksz wrote:

2!S*Monk! wrote:

blabla, u just negative.

Huh, nice conclusion, I'm not. I wish it could be all the time same, I really liked this game. I tried to dig out CTF on plus, 2 successful editions, I wouldn't call it negative.

Stop feeding that troll.

/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

The community stopped going forward, we got no Config Updates, no interesting cups, no site admin, no e+ coder.

I like my last config fastrail.cfg v2.0 Happy

The best configuration for ClanWars in style RailOnly + Grenade & BFG knockback.

Result three years of work with breaks Big grin

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes