5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

62 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays
animalchik wrote:

did i left this place? lol i did xD did i stoped to make changes in plusn, lol i did Smug did i stoped to play plusn yes i did xDDD

where u guys was when all proposed things some years ago was simply erased out of the plusN? several armour systems (o bohohoo, i want to feel freedom and dont bother for item timing), adjustable swichtimes in order to reduce spam and bring the slow progresing balance into the cfg

dig out some of the erlier version and and look just how much posibilites are there inside

bohoho I CANT MOVE BCZ WEPONS DONT WANT TO SWITCH AND SHOT INSTANTLY

gl and die out in peace xD

I was pretty happy with your ideas, mnc and i both tried to push our clan unique to play on those settings, but even 2 leaders couldn't force some people to like it xd i remember only jumps clan was happy to play with armors, all the rest was against it. Also don't forget that i based rr.cfg on your item system Winking would've been awesome for ctf or tdm.

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

put it out plz.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
animalchik wrote:

oho someone is pissed off Tongue

now you know how I felt when I released plusC cfg and nobody wanted to play it even on publics not to mention any CW/FW, ppls were only saying spam and spam, bfg is too strong, I've made changes, lowered BFG a bit then Firefox left E+ because of that, now even with adjusted plusN with its switching/ammo limit peoples do spam a lot, you can limit it more and even then they would spam I think, its just a modern game style now Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
animalchik wrote:

did i left this place? lol i did xD did i stoped to make changes in plusn, lol i did Smug did i stoped to play plusn yes i did xDD

h5 Wave br0

btw, I did this topic for the lulz, becuz honestly? I play way less E+ then other games.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Community: OMG hahaha JIVA you're so funny.

And in the end, even though JIVA was rejected as someone with mental problems, all he was trying to do is the same thing we all want (most of us apart from some depressive fucks)

... A community that's alive and vibrant.

--------------------------------------------
This was an excerpt from my upcoming book: How to live a life with a cock in your mouth. Out next month!

apart from trolling retardness and cocks obsession, seems there is something more in ur brain expedion. i was thinkin bout this since long time, they wonder why this place is goin down, they try to find to who point the finger..."they cheat"..."they say bad words"...."he slapped my penis"....blyat

outofhere!
hook's picture

PlusN ruins and split the Community completly some years ago! Biggest Fail ever !

Dead Mod : this its your own fault ! the reasons are clear and you all know why!!!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
outofhere! wrote:

PlusN ruins and split the Community completly some years ago! Biggest Fail ever !

Dead Mod : this its your own fault ! the reasons are clear and you all know why!!!

PlusN was simple evolution, not hq's fault that most of people around here are simple retards. Always complaining that they want something new and when they get it they want old back xd nostalgic or just plain stubborn.

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

PlusN was simple evolution, not hq's fault that most of people around here are simple retards. Always complaining that they want something new and when they get it they want old back xd nostalgic or just plain stubborn.

F1, always blablablaa and complain-.- not even try to enjoy spending time here even talking and play just for fun to relax like they should. I'm I right terror? like an old times in tnt?:)u remember this fun time spend together?Happy

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

kszksz
japierdole's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

not hq's fault

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

*TANYA*
Tanya's picture

E+ is truly fucked up this days, agree with all your arguments skull Winking I missed q3 for years since I lefted, but now when I finally decide to back for kicking some asses again and meet some old good friends, I realise there is no reason for what someone can return... and I missed old times on aim freeze or for example beer... old times as the best Winking