5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

62 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

Reason 1:
The average Enemy in PlusN uses more bfg and nadelauncher ammo than Rail shots.
Mostly it is more then twice the ammount.

Reason 2:
Antiwh causes a lot of Situations when Enemys Pop up out of nowhere.
This effect is increased by Ping and Speed.

Reason 3:
Maps, half the maps introduced are for spam enthusiasts of Reason 1. (Like bgm, Ra3, ermap etc)

Reason 4:
The community stopped going forward, we got no Config Updates, no interesting cups, no site admin, no e+ coder.

Reason 5:
The average communicationlevel ingame reminds of 2 guys from different countries not talking english insulting each other.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Re: 5 reasons why E+ suxx for me nowadays

You can combine 1 and 3 reasons. I linked in chat that video some time ago. That's how plusN looks on beer server. Still map taste are personal thing only. I cant imagine such a big spam at ermap or ospra because of their big size made specialy for rail shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fjLr-JnECo&feature=youtu.be

Antiwh is the shit. It ruins the game. Nothing to add.

Config updates, cups, admin place and even coding are up to you. Not to you personally but for all of us. All of us can do that, if we have enough willing and skills.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Reason 6:
People that have been playing for years STILL do multijumps on 1 spot or think that jumping continuously in air gives you some sort of advantage (which it doesn't, it's the total opposite, makes you totally vulnerable).

Reason 7:
Retarded ass sensitivity. I still see folks who have been playing for a long time, with a dumb ass retarded mouse setting.

Reason 8:
Sound, it's just totally fucked. I have no idea anymore where the enemy is coming from or sometimes can't even hear em at all. This used to be different in the past.

Reason 9:
Cocks.

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I don't believe in e+ resurrection, plus/plusN on freeze was main competition on this mod for long time, now even famous BEER.FREEZER is empty, look how many people are playing there nowadays, what's the quality of game, what are statistic of server, look at last cups, just massive ammount of WO or 3vs3 games, I personally rather play mixed game for fun without cries about lineups than cw. I don't play anymore, and I was fan of this game, from time to time I played other games but always was coming back to quake, now... I'm not willing that I'll be back, pointless.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

p1atinum

You just realized now that AntiWh sucks?

boo

burP

MULTIJUMP!!! Rolling on the floor

cheat.exe
klash's picture

lmao dude...

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture

i think the same like you guys.. kk tdm league wow, but this was one cup/league in the last year.. Thinking i.e the last 1vs1 cup was last year in june or something and i know i cant talk about the old times of e+ but when i started with e+ beer was full 24/7 now its mostly 24/7 empty.. we dont get new players.. for me e+ is completely dead, just a ruin, but if one day e+ gets fresh "life" for some reason ill be prepared to play Happy

echooo ^
echo's picture

maybe it sux cause you treat eplus like some chatty site (to come and spam some shit not related to anything) - you do not take it as a place to start playing good games. so gtfo all of you bastards Talk to the hand

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

just to comm on. why u still here mate? cause of ur bad nose or u remember some great time here before?

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture
kszksz wrote:

I don't believe in e+ resurrection, plus/plusN on freeze was main competition on this mod for long time, now even famous BEER.FREEZER is empty, look how many people are playing there nowadays, what's the quality of game, what are statistic of server, look at last cups, just massive ammount of WO or 3vs3 games, I personally rather play mixed game for fun without cries about lineups than cw. I don't play anymore, and I was fan of this game, from time to time I played other games but always was coming back to quake, now... I'm not willing that I'll be back, pointless.

blabla, u just negative.